Jul 1, 2013
Berlin, Germany
Release date: April 2, 2024
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $24.96

61DSodkZY3L._SL1024_.jpg

51FfhR9kueL.jpg 51J5SkbZ8fL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the concept. This will probably be a flat steelbook without anything flashy. Even with a low concept steel they could elevate the locker idea with debossing / embossing.

But that costs money.

Another imaginative steelbook from paramount I see... What was the thought behind this.. "oh, I know, let's just take the grease steel and make it grey, you know, for the blokes".

Universal are no better, the same with Breakfast Club.

Front could be soooo cool with embossing/debossing with all the details... but won't happen...
also, what's with the boring back... with pictures instead of using some cool art???

Don't love this style of steelbook- but I'm glad MAJOR LEAGUE is getting a 4K and a steelbook. (Please don't mess up the scan Paramount)
Despite the tacky locker steelbook- I WILL give them points IF they include a red tag inside the steelbook !
IMG_3395.jpeg

Go take a look at the grease 4K steelbook, it's the same, but pink. Also from paramount, and the front was embossed for numerous of the locker aspects.
I hate the US one because isn’t the title something like Grease Collection?

I have the Italian one which just has the Grease title. That’s a cool steelbook: glossy pink, locker details embossed, as you note, and the disc hubs are on the opposite side of a normal steelbook. So, it’s like opening a locker door and (if you choose) being able to put the stickers that came with it in the locker. always thought that is a nice little detail.

I hate the US one because isn’t the title something like Grease Collection?

I have the Italian one which just has the Grease title. That’s a cool steelbook: glossy pink, locker details embossed, as you note, and the disc hubs are on the opposite side of a normal steelbook. So, it’s like opening a locker door and (if you choose) being able to put the stickers that came with it in the locker. always thought that is a nice little detail.
Yep, that's the one. I think the US had both films in or something, hence the title? We've got the UK release, so thankfully that's just the one word title too.

Love the movie, but $31 seems pretty high for a 35 year old movie. I’ll have to think on this one…also might depend what the amray version sells for, bc the art isn’t great…and the amray is likely to drop down under $20 by the end of the year. Ican wait, bc I watched the move a couple of months ago, so I’m not watching it again till late this year, if not next year.

Love the movie, but $31 seems pretty high for a 35 year old movie. I’ll have to think on this one…also might depend what the amray version sells for, bc the art isn’t great…and the amray is likely to drop down under $20 by the end of the year. Ican wait, bc I watched the move a couple of months ago, so I’m not watching it again till late this year, if not next year.
Amazon price will drop before release date

They list MSRP on listings when first go live

Price will likely end up been $27 or less

Reactions: Steely-Booked