FNAC.es w/horns pic from max steelbook
MoviesDistribucion.com
http://www.dvdgo.com/dvd-malefica-steelbox-blu-ray/2383114
Price: €27.99
Notes: Only 2D disc

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ordered from DVDgo before? Are they reliable? Also, in the address section it has fields for "population" and "province." Is this the city/town and state for the USA?

Let me get this straight... This has a normal border so the horns and title can be embossed but then her face is debossed? Is that right?

Amazing quality put into the front and interior to this steelbook. Was definately not expecting that. Some back art would have been nice though. Unfortunately brings this down a few pegs in my book. Still may try to source it though.

Top notch embossing! And yes that is multiple layers being debossed.

I love how the tone of the color on the cover drastically changes as you change the viewing angle. The execution of the artwork is top notch. To simply put, its an incredible steel and will easily be one of the nominees for steelbook of the year.

Unless the upcoming Blufans releases totally storm it, I think this will be in my top 5

The design and execution on the steelbook is fantastic. It is definitely a nominee for being best in the year. Will it be #1? That is yet to be determined. In my opinion, the pure black no text, not to mention shiny at the back, is decent. I am a fan of minimalist, but if they had included something that is relevant and I must dare say, justified design at the back, it would secure its spot in the first top 3!

Last edited: