Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 30, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET - YesAsia (Pre-order on January 15 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $37.99 (WeET) - $38.99 (Kimchi - Nova) - $47.99 (YesAsia)

81904715_2635249943211514_8112571160555683840_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate when they don’t add some Art Cards, especially since it’s just a Blu-Ray release no UHD or 3D, that is an easy fix but still I like Art Cards for such releases

Disney Korea have well and truly abandoned the 3D format. The SM slips and packaging are still glorious though. So, like the SMLife Toy Story 4 Steelbook release, I’ll buy this, and sit down to watch with a grumpy expression in my face. Or I could buy the Zavvi deluxe 3D?????

What to do? What...to...do???

Buy both you say?

Okay then I will:naughty:

Preordered from Nova! They always have such great customer service and their shipping is cheaper than Weet’s even though they both use k-packet shipping

Preordered from Nova! They always have such great customer service and their shipping is cheaper than Weet’s even though they both use k-packet shipping

Definitely in for this :)

It is strange though, a couple of years back all these Disney releases would have sold out very fast, now they stay in stock for days if not for a few weeks...

Is it simply because people are more careful with their money or the fact that 3D is not included ? For me got the 3D from the UK to add to this for a more complete package...

What am I missing ?

Last edited:
Good point :p I'll rephrase, I'm waiting on the FAC.

I am waiting for FAC as well, but double dipping on Disney Korean Releases is nothing new (n):dunno: there was always those double dippers especially for Disney Releases...

Ie: I double dipped on The Good Dinosaur KimchiDVD and as well the FAC. This is what I am wondering, why do these Disney Korean Releases are now taking such time to sell out especially with the Korean market, those usually go for Korean releases and Not FAC like us international buyers.

Reactions: DMD4k
Print run went up? That would explain the fact that Avengers Endgame took weeks to sell out - their Marvel releases are notoriously fast sell outs

Definitely in for this :)

It is strange though, a couple of years back all these Disney releases would have sold out very fast, now they stay in stock for days if not for a few weeks...

Is it simply because people are more careful with their money or the fact that 3D is not included ? For me got the 3D from the UK to add to this for a more complete package...

What am I missing ?

Except for Aladdin, which was incredibly difficult to find. Even Endgame, which initially sold out everywhere, got re-stocked in quantity. Not sure what the deal with Aladdin is/was.