Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 30, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET - YesAsia (Pre-order on January 15 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $37.99 (WeET) - $38.99 (Kimchi - Nova) - $47.99 (YesAsia)

81904715_2635249943211514_8112571160555683840_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also available on YesAsia for $47.99 (free shipping)

I’m thinking of picking this up from WEet but I’ve never ordered from them. Just like from KimChi, can I chose the value I want to be declared to avoid import charges?

Also was there ever a FAC release for this, or is that yet to happen?

Last edited:
I’m thinking of picking this up from WEet but I’ve never ordered from them. Just like from KimChi, can I chose the value I want to be declared to avoid import charges?

Also was there ever a FAC release for this, or is that yet to happen

This Kinchi or WeET is the same thing . They usually declare 15 or 20USD so from personal experience not much Difference between thecopy.(other than being happy to be able to grab a copy of them) ?

Got the Korean from Slm design and it’s probably the best you can hope for a premium for this movie. There will not be any other premium for this title of the premium.

This Sml Design Group for Malericent 2 is as best as you can get. This release will not include the 3D edition which you can get release as I did for it ? will be only 2D.

@DMD4k, are there any pack shots that we know of yet? Couldn't find a post for it on here, and it's blank on FACs website

No further info, sorry. Maybe Actarus is right and it won’t happen.

Guess I should pick this up just in case then!

Was there ever an SM Life exclusive for Maleficent? Would be great if there’s something that would go with this nicely

I didn't pick this up as I went for the Zavvi CE which by the looks of it has gone to meet FA's King Kong.

I was secretly hoping this and the Frozen CE will become available again in Zavvi's Red Carpet event over the coming days, but just incase it doesn't I thought it best to order this.

I'm now trying to find something from the first film that will match or complement this release.