Jul 7, 2016
UK

Dazzler_31117

I'm Mary Poppins y'all
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
UK
yes ...it's a Fatality by Manta Lab

...but HDzeta's steelbook looks also very nice and I cant wait to get my one click.
I've not seen the steel for Zeta yet in hand lol.
Can't bring myself to unseal the set but I have the FS or DL (when that arrives) that I might open.
Yea both steels look great and together as per @BluSteel2012's pics, very nice.

There are a number of gems out there from different companies of the same film that compliment each other very well. I think these are definitely two of them i.e. colours, pose, logo, title, background.

Anybody in Canada or the States received theirs yet? I ordered the One Click from the GB. My tracking number says the parcel is still in China??!! Should I be worried? I hope it's not lost. My Gladiator One Click took only 8 days to arrive. @wxlinkswd?

1573619727036.png

Feb 1, 2017
Haven’t gotten mine yet. Ordered mine on the web store, I’m in the western US. I figure it’s gonna take a while. Packages from HDZeta and Blufans (both based in China) sometimes take three weeks to get to me.

Nov 7, 2019
UK
Status of mine hasn't changed since my original post #778, apart from estimated time of arrival to the UK just keeps rising! Waiting on Lenticular Boxset, and Full Slip direct from the HDZ site. :(

Full Slip not updated since 23rd October, and Boxset not changed since 4th Nov, although I know BS were later shipping due to incorrect printing/production.

Congrats to those who have theirs. They look mint.

goufcustom

Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Reactions: BluSteel2012

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Anybody in Canada or the States received theirs yet? I ordered the One Click from the GB. My tracking number says the parcel is still in China??!! Should I be worried? I hope it's not lost. My Gladiator One Click took only 8 days to arrive. @wxlinkswd?

View attachment 454828
Mine is the exact same status!!! Still in transit. Left China on Nov 1st. I'll give it another week before I start looking into it. Holiday shopping. Lots of stuff imported/exported.
1573654072034.png

DMD4k

#QuoteMaster
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
  • Wow
Reactions: AlienKing