Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever is ordering this we may or may not have a better understanding of this release, except something more positive has come to light. I contacted HDzeta earlier today via Facebook regarding this one as I feel like we have been waiting forever (yes, I know they said 2019 for release) and I didn't hold out much hope to get a reply but oddly I got a reply back quite quickly. I asked a number of questions about this release as I'm as excited as the rest of you to add this to my DC sets, it seems to be 'the one that got away' (I know, a late release) and one of the questions asked was about the release date MONTH and the content within the set. Well... we all want to know the release date but for those of you who don't want to know what they are releasing inside the set and want it to be a surprise then
don't open the below, but what I found interesting is the addition of something that they haven't added before to the other sets. I'm hoping it's going to be a part of Aquaman but knowing these retailers and their inconsistency I don't hold out much hope... but anyway, I think this is wonderful and purely because it's Superman! Not much more info yet but at least it's something.

...is what could have been sent back to me if I had bothered contacting them but I highly doubt it. Made it up. Sorry.

Truth!
It's all silly. It comes down to personal preference but just so you know... 4K is better than 3D because, erm, I said so.
What's your take on loose whatchamacallits? And can your contact at HDZ confirm they're able to avoid them?

Whoever is ordering this we may or may not have a better understanding of this release, except something more positive has come to light. I contacted HDzeta earlier today via Facebook regarding this one as I feel like we have been waiting forever (yes, I know they said 2019 for release) and I didn't hold out much hope to get a reply but oddly I got a reply back quite quickly. I asked a number of questions about this release as I'm as excited as the rest of you to add this to my DC sets, it seems to be 'the one that got away' (I know, a late release) and one of the questions asked was about the release date MONTH and the content within the set. Well... we all want to know the release date but for those of you who don't want to know what they are releasing inside the set and want it to be a surprise then
don't open the below, but what I found interesting is the addition of something that they haven't added before to the other sets. I'm hoping it's going to be a part of Aquaman but knowing these retailers and their inconsistency I don't hold out much hope... but anyway, I think this is wonderful and purely because it's Superman! Not much more info yet but at least it's something.

...is what could have been sent back to me if I had bothered contacting them but I highly doubt it. Made it up. Sorry.
What cruelty!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I just had a horrible thought...

Imagine, a full set of DC Zeta's all lined up on your shelf looking dust-free stunning, sealed or unsealed.
Imagine, the movies in order all collected, and a side order of TDK trilogy for good measure.
Now imagine, missing out on this release when you've already collected all of the others.

It makes you think doesn't it? We're very lucky to have the opportunity here at HDN to obtain these. We might complain a lot (some more than others) but that aside, once in hand it all goes away.

With Man of Steel I can see tit sky-rocketing in price on ebay (and Facebook) more than the others.
I'm excited to see your photos of the artwork for this once in hand. Lets hope we all get this edition upon retail release if we already own the others.

I just had a horrible thought...

Imagine, a full set of DC Zeta's all lined up on your shelf looking dust-free stunning, sealed or unsealed.
Imagine, the movies in order all collected, and a side order of TDK trilogy for good measure.
Now imagine, missing out on this release when you've already collected all of the others.

It makes you think doesn't it? We're very lucky to have the opportunity here at HDN to obtain these. We might complain a lot (some more than others) but that aside, once in hand it all goes away.

With Man of Steel I can see tit sky-rocketing in price on ebay (and Facebook) more than the others.
I'm excited to see your photos of the artwork for this once in hand. Lets hope we all get this edition upon retail release if we already own the others.
"With Man of Steel I can see tit sky-rocketing in price......":LOL::rofl:
I know, it's puerile of me to point out your typo but I could not resist.:naughty:

Made the epic mistake of not getting the Manta Lab steelbook (scalpers dream on ebay) of this which just look superb, so I'm keeping my eye on this! Especially with the awesome Dark Knight releases, I can see myself picking something up from HDZ for this release.

Made the epic mistake of not getting the Manta Lab steelbook (scalpers dream on ebay) of this which just look superb, so I'm keeping my eye on this! Especially with the awesome Dark Knight releases, I can see myself picking something up from HDZ for this release.

I might as well sell my MantaLab Man of Steel in ebay.

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Status
Not open for further replies.