Man of Steel Ultimate Collector's Edition (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 25th, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon.de
The limited Ultimate Collector's Edition of The Man of Steel will include a 30cm high, very high quality Superman figure.

91nJ1FQUTrL._SL1500_.jpg

81k3d35WEuL._SL1500_.jpg

81ikeSLZflL._SL1500_.jpg

818vKbR3qmL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• mos-de.png
    mos-de.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 354
Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to know how big this statue is? How would we know?

It says on Amazon's site:

Which roughly translates as:

The Ultimate Collector's Edition of Man of Steel will include a 30cm high, very high quality Superman figure.

So this is the same height (30cm/12in) as a 1/6 Scale Hot Toys Figure? If so that would be very impressive! EEK!

Nice statue, pity about the film.

I did love the 1st 20 min at the start as it showed what Krypton looked like and there society, the destruction of their planet.

I'm usually not the type to get figurines but I actually really like this one.

Wow! loving the figurine :drool:

Hmm. These look to be very early Photoshop mockups that have been made based on the Studio Oxmox life-size statue:

http://www.toy-palace.com/popup_image.php?pID=11797&imgID=1&XTCsid=nlfkbcnttjoc

The figurine pictured on Amazon.de looks too detailed for that price, and I'm suspecting the actual figure might be the one included with the French Box Set:

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00DI8RVL2/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

...which is a lot cruder and more plasticky than the Amazon.de images suggest.

Just something to bear in mine before ordering. :ugh:

Last edited:
This does look good but like you say, it looks very likely that this is the same edition as the French set in which case peeps are taking a sizeable gamble as it wouldn't surprise at all if the statue quality is quite low.

Well as for me... IMO this is the best comic-hero movie adaptation this year. Who's bright idea by mistakenly placed that 3D edition name like that? Pre-ordered, but have enough time to change my mind.

Last edited:
Payments not up front right? Need to make amazon German account now

Amazon charges you when it's being prepared for shipment.

If you already have an Amazon account in any of the other countries - Europe and Americas (except China and Japan, not sure about India and Brazil), you just need to sign in with the same username and password and your details will be there ;)

Nice set but I'm just interested in the steelbook, loved the movie. :scat:

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulapips