lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: May 24, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £24.99 (Amazon UK - HMV) - £23.99 (Zavvi)

Mandy.jpg
Mandy2.jpg

An epic action/revenge thriller that follows RED (Nicolas Cage), a hardened logger living a peaceful life with his girlfriend, MANDY, in a small rural town. When Mandy is brutally attacked by a group of religious fanatics led by the delusional JEREMIAH SAND, RED will stop at nothing in order to exact his bloody revenge.

SPECIAL FEATURES​

• Behind The Scenes
  • Deleted & Extended Scenes
  • One Shots

LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS​

• Rigid slipcase featuring limited edition artwork
  • Poster
  • 40 page soft cover book

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a limited release?
I won the steelbook from wreck here on HDN and it’s awesome but region locked so at some point I need to replace the disc but I’m a little skint the next month or 2.
Hoping it stays in stock

Already have the 2 German mediabooks, the ultimate edition, and the glossy steelbook, so not sure I need this. It might be nice to put the steelbook inside it, though. Plus, the book is in English instead of German. Will probably sucker myself into getting it and just put the steel inside it.

HMV and Zavvi still have it. Amazon says it's temporarily out of stock.
Amazon UK is not temporarily out of stock

Since December 2020/January 2021 amazon uk only taking pre orders on most items if delivery address is in UK
The same applies to Amazon Germany/France etc you need to have local delivery address for pre orders with those amazon websites

Those that have a UK delivery address can pre order on Amazon UK price is £24.99
Closer to release or after release date it will show available if you delivery address is based outside UK

With smaller independent labels releases it can be a few weeks after release date to show as available if your address is based outside UK

Reactions: MM3
HMV and Zavvi still have it.

Amazon UK is not temporarily out of stock

Since December 2020/January 2021 amazon uk only taking pre orders on most items if delivery address is in UK
The same applies to Amazon Germany/France etc you need to have local delivery address for pre orders with those amazon websites

Those that have a UK delivery address can pre order on Amazon UK price is £24.99
Closer to release or after release date it will show available if you delivery address is based outside UK

With smaller independent labels releases it can be a few weeks after release date to show as available if your address is based outside UK
Didn't know they were still doing this. I did pre-order some vinyl from Amazon UK recently. I just remebered that Amazon Japan also doesn't make some items available outside Japan during the pre-order phase. I'm certain people in the US will eventually be able to order this title from Amazon UK since I don't believe it will sell out any time soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: paulboland
Currently £14.99 now at Amazon & HMV for the limited edition with 40 page book, poster, in the rigid slip. Think thats half price retail. That's about the cheapest I've seen.
2 copies left in the sale section at Hmv Newcastle. Incorrect price but scan as £14.99