Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: May 19, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $29.98 $21.99

mandy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly the dumbest smart arse attempt ive seen from you. And you f*cked that up with the ‘locket’ typo :coffee:

But is it still region locked, unless you have region free player, because that does not make any sense. Even you try to steer away from that post.

By being rude. Etc.

Pls. Confirm. People wanna know.

But is it still region locked, unless you have region free player, because that does not make any sense. Even you try to steer away from that post.

By being rude. Etc.

Pls. Confirm. People wanna know.

I honestly don’t get what you don’t get!

it’s region 1. Meaning it’s locked to region 1, and @djjez83 is from the U.K. but if he has a multi region player then he can play the disc. I was letting him know it’s region locked incase he wasn’t aware as it’s released in about 5 days time

Lol rude? I’m only giving back what you give out. Like your post to me and @tommyh84 in the birds of prey movie thread. Lol but now you’re the victim hahahahahaha

@Flloydo (Moderator edited)

Bonjour

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: leelee17
geez...relax. i live in the us and have an all region blu ray player. I'll test and post on here the second i get it.

I’m not sure if you’re telling me to relax but this was completely blown out of proportion by space cadet being confusing when I was just letting someone from the U.K. know it’s region locked incase they didn’t realise.

But yeah that would massively help. And to be honest I hope the U.K. get it anyway because it’s quite expensive with shipping for now and the standard blu ray is incredibly cheap over here

Reactions: leelee17
I’m not sure if you’re telling me to relax but this was completely blown out of proportion by space cadet being confusing when I was just letting someone from the U.K. know it’s region locked incase they didn’t realise.

But yeah that would massively help. And to be honest I hope the U.K. get it anyway because it’s quite expensive with shipping for now and the standard blu ray is incredibly cheap over here

no one in particular, just trying to calm down as insanely senseless conversation. yeah i dont want to spend 29.99 or whatever cause i'm sure it will go on sale, but with my luck it will end up being a low print run and I'll have to go to eBay....so 29.99 it is.

Reactions: Flloydo
It has the same cover like the german Mediabook, but I think the steelbook design looks better because the picture is zoomed in and offers more details like the Mediabook. I also think the cover motive is
very suitable for painting a steelbook. They can`t ruin it , no matter if it comes with matte or high-gloss finish. I have the other glossy Mediabook, which came out later with another artwork and think it looks good, but a steelbook with booklet would have been the better choice I think.

1581656278986.png

Last edited:
It has the same cover like the german Mediabook, but I think the steelbook design looks better because the picture is zoomed in and offers more details like the Mediabook. I also think the cover motive is
very suitable for painting a steelbook. They can`t ruin it , no matter if it comes with matte or high-gloss finish. I have the other glossy Mediabook, which came out later with another artwork and think it looks good, but a steelbook with booklet would have been the better choice I think.

View attachment 462067

i'm praying the rotten tomatoes logo is a sticker

Reactions: C.C. 95