IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS OFFERED BY OUR GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR

Manta Logo.jpg

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2019!

WINNERS: @famagosta @Strangerbyday @myraan_ @cllctr @Stygian

DURATION: Ninja week from March 25 till March 31

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZES (redeemable on mantalab.com, no expiry date):

mantalab-250-codes-social-ninja-week-2019.png

5 Gift Vouchers of $10 each = 5 Winners

TO ENTER:

1- Thank this post (by clicking on the green icon in the lower right corner of this post) or give it a thumbs up.

2- Copy the following sentence (found in between quotes in blue) exactly as it is, and post it in this thread: "Hey @DMD4k , remember to use the reply/quote feature where applicable." You can be creative with it as well, as long as the spirit remains intact. ;)

3- Have fun!

TERMS: One post/entry per person. You can chat with each other but only your first entry following the above requirements is eligible.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hidefninja.com community.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2019 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Hey @DMD4k , remember to use the reply/quote feature where applicable. Your mission is to write this phrase on a chalk board as many times as it's been posted in this thread by the end of Ninja Week. Best of luck :shipped:

4MfUogQ.png

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and IRON MAN
BUMP!
Hey myself, believe it or not I usually remember to use the reply/quote feature where applicable. Of course the key word here is "applicable". It is usually not applicable.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: The reply function is way overused on this forum and is unnecessary most of the time.

#DMD4kDontQuote #TagsEnduredForFunCoupons #SomeoneHasToSpeakTheTruth #FollowThreads #ReadOthersPostsNotJustYourOwn #BendTheRules :giggle::D:smuggrin::naughty::whistle::thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: IRON MAN