Mark May

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
is the bane that is college football analysts. The guy cannot get over his SEC inbred love, and never gives credit to teams he dislikes. Additionally, a 5 year old is farther a long in puberty that he is.

Which is why this is so funny:

markmaysucking.gif

I can't see the pic, but I'm not much on the guy either.... Being that said, I think I dislike his partner even more - Lou Holtz. That guys has Notre Dam so far up his ass that it's all he can talk about. Every single play or important story somehow comes back to Notre Dam... and he predicted them to go to the national championship at the beggining of the season:confused: They had a record of 7-15 over the last two seasons when he said that.... what a moron.

I'd much rather watch the gameday crew than those clowns. I like Kirk, Desmond, and Chris. Lee Corso is just so-so. I find the guy slightly entertaining, plus I can never get over how much he looks like Mel Brooks. Unfortunately, he never picks the Hokies though. He interviewed for the head coaching job there before Beamer got it and I don't think he's ever let it go.