[WINNER CHOSEN] Mars Attacks Scary's 2nd Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scary Hair

Lost The Plot Ninja
Apr 27, 2012
Derbyshire ,England.
Brand new Unopened I left it alone dont faint EEK! . It was SO hard had to hide it .

So postage covered to your location . I'll close it 1pm Saturday . Radom winner drawn by @digitalbabe at your leasure sweetheart :notworthy:.

Now other than Hippopotami I am also Unicorn mad :drool: .

Yes I have a Tattoo of two Unicorns diffrent locations one rearly old :sick: and needs some work the other on my butt cheeck :oohyeah: No camera is WIDE enough :rofl: .

NO 1 WORD Answers :squint: I wont include them in the winning list .

SO what Mythical Animal do YOU WISH was REAL answers below HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK Ninjas :woot:

Thanks again Ann!
I'd really love to see Gargoyles cleaning the streets of all the low life scumbags!!
Hahaha
Thanks for the great giveaway [emoji106][emoji3][emoji122]

Reactions: Scary Hair
Great idea... love your thinking.

I would pick the Mer-Lion as seen in Singapore

dsc_0987.jpg

I'd love to have a unicorn around in fact! Would make my girlfriend sooo happy with one of those.. :LOL:
..well.. at least until it would puke a rainbow or something.. :thumbs: :rofl:

Mythical creatures tend to be rather dangerous! :hilarious:

If I was to choose one, it would be a unicorn. It is a wonderful creation. And with so many rich folklore on them, they cast no shadow on my mind. :)

I would go with Dragon :thumbs: But only if Daenerys Targaryen would come with it to show me "how to train my dragon" :naughty: ;) :D

Black-Dragon.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

mermaid would be 'fun' ... one could have long intellectual conversations and have cooling swim when things get heated. :whistle:

Mermaid.jpg

Here where I live in Seljord, Norway we have a lake called Seljordsvatnet. There's an ancient tale (much like Loch Ness) about a seamonster called Selma. It's of course total BS, but it would be cool if she was real. ;)

Thanks for the giveaway Ann! :D

Unbelievable how many Ninjas over here want Unicorns to be real, too!! :LOL:
Let's go for it guys, how about a Ninja Project to raise the first unicorn until Ninja week next year!? :naughty: :rofl:

BRILLIANT JUST BRILLIANT ALL OF YOU :drool: .

I am so pleased I dont have to do the drawing as to who wins for this :bag: .

All your images and ideas are WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP .

THANK YOU for taking time to join in :kiss: .

Reactions: Outlaw1986
Status
Not open for further replies.