Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 2 Collection (Blu-ray Box Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

Jun 17, 2010
Leigh U.K.
Release date: December 8th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.com (USA) $179.99
Amazon.ca (Canada) $TBA

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

Unleash The Power Of The Marvel Cinematic Universe In This Action-Packed 13-Disc Collector’s Set

The limited-edition, 13-Disc Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase Two Collection invites you to hold the greatest power in the cosmos in your grasp – a Morag orb containing one of the legendary Infinity Stones! Plus Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and Digital Copies of all the Phase 2 films, in collectible packaging designed by artist Matt Ferguson. This set overflows with stunning Marvel Studios memorabilia, including a gold-foiled page from the book of the Dark Elves, an ancient drawing from the Morag vault, Avengers and S.T.R.I.K.E. uniform patches, a replica of the Tony Stark tattoo from Iron Man 3 and much more!

Contents Include:
Marvel’s Iron Man 3 (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Ant-Man (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Exclusive Bonus Content Disc
1:1 Prop Replica of the Morag Orb and More!

Packed with over 2 1⁄2 hours of content on an exclusive bonus disc, including never-before-seen Deleted & Extended Scenes, the complete set of Marvel One-Shot films and Commentary, From Here to Infinity: Phases 2 and 3 of the M.C.U., Tag Scenes: A Making-Of, Screen Test with Chris Pratt and Dave Bautista and more, this ultimate collection is a Marvel fan’s dream!

From Here To Infinity: Phases 2 & 3 Of The M.C.U.:
• Journey back through Marvel’s Phase 2 films, from its launch in Iron Man 3 through its fulfillment in Ant-Man, to see how individual characters grow and change, how their relationships with each other evolve over time, and how the universe itself expands with each story. Listen to filmmakers discuss the first set of Phase 3 films– Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War, Marvel’s Doctor Strange, and Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy 2 – and discover there are no limits to the adventure!

Phase 2 Tag Scenes: A Making-Of:
• Learn the story behind the post-credit sequence in Marvel’s Phase 1 and 2 movies, and explore how the scenes connect and unify the far-flung characters and worlds of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Plus:
• Marvel One-Shot: The Consultant w/Audio Commentary By Clark Gregg
• Marvel One-Shot: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Thor’s Hammer With Audio Commentary By Clark Gregg
• Marvel One-Shot: Item 47 With Audio Commentary By Louis D’Esposito, Max Hernandez, Titus Welliver And Jesse Bradford
• Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter With Audio Commentary By Louis D’Esposito And Hayley Atwell
• Marvel One-Shot: All Hail The King With Audio Commentary By Drew Pearce And Ben Kingsley
• Iron Man 3: Deleted Scenes
• Iron Man 3: Preproduction Creative
• Thor: The Dark World: Deleted Scenes
• Thor: The Dark World Preproduction Creative
• Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Deleted Scene With Audio Commentary By Anthony Russo, Joe Russo, Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely
• Captain America: The Winter Soldier – Preproduction Creative
• Guardians of The Galaxy: Deleted Scenes
• Guardians of The Galaxy: Preproduction Creative
• Avengers: Age Of Ultron: Deleted Scenes
• Avengers: Age Of Ultron: Preproduction Creative: Hulk vs. Hulkbuster
• Ant-Man: Deleted Scenes
• Ant-Man: Preproduction Creative

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 1 set but this is looking so good and there will be no hold up like the Phase 1 set had with the case as this is all Marvel and I have it on Pre-order now.

The confirmed contents of the Phase 2 Collection Include:
  • Iron Man 3 (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • Thor: The Dark World (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • Ant-Man (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • PLUS Top-Secret Bonus Disc and more!
“This Marvel fan’s dream features collectible, specially designed disc holders,” says an official press release on the set, “and exclusive Marvel memorabilia!”

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I was kind of hoping it would include the Aether and Mind Gem with the Phase 3 collection having the Soul and Time gem. Although I'm pretty certain Phase 3s collection will have a replica of the Infinity Gauntlet including the stones

It's just a shame we won't get all the stones in the forms we saw them in within the films.

We have the Tessact, we'll get the orb now we just need the Aether, Mind Gem and the others.

Reactions: RevJT
Looks like it could be a cool idea but this is a potential minefield. It could be way too large if the discs are in the orb because a bigger orb would mean a giant holder for it. If they keep the purple energy there and make it out of purple plastic it could potentially look really cheap. I'll be buying the set and selling most of the discs and the digital copies since I already own them all.

The confirmed contents of the Phase 2 Collection Include:
  • Iron Man 3 (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • Thor: The Dark World (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • Ant-Man (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • PLUS Top-Secret Bonus Disc and more!
“This Marvel fan’s dream features collectible, specially designed disc holders,” says an official press release on the set, “and exclusive Marvel memorabilia!”
cool but i dont think ill get this already have age of ultron and Ant-man steelbook pre-ordered plus Guardians of the Galaxy UE Blufans steelbook coming and already got The winter Soldier a few weeks back all i really need is Thor and Thor: The Dark World it will be interesting to see what the package will look like
@harry

cool but i dont think ill get this already have age of ultron and Ant-man steelbook pre-ordered plus Guardians of the Galaxy UE Blufans steelbook coming and already got The winter Soldier a few weeks back all i really need is Thor and Thor: The Dark World it will be interesting to see what the package will look like
@harry
@luke98 Yup! :thumbs: Definitely looking forward to seeing the final package shot! :photo: :thumbs:

@NoDingsNoScratches Get your ass in here my Ninja Bro! :woot:

@luke98 Yup! :thumbs: Definitely looking forward to seeing the final package shot! :photo: :thumbs:

@NoDingsNoScratches Get your ass in here my Ninja Bro! :woot:
It looks amazing but that price is too crazy even for me. Not to mention I already own multiple amazing editions of each film opened & sealed with plenty to spare so there really no point for me to get this as far as the actual films go, so no interest EXCEPT for the main mystery item...the orb or whatever.

If it has a troll in an orb count me in lol

I was kind of hoping it would include the Aether and Mind Gem with the Phase 3 collection having the Soul and Time gem. Although I'm pretty certain Phase 3s collection will have a replica of the Infinity Gauntlet including the stones

It's just a shame we won't get all the stones in the forms we saw them in within the films.

We have the Tessact, we'll get the orb now we just need the Aether, Mind Gem and the others.

Same would be cool if each set came with the stones and then we could put them in the gauntlet

Why the Orb?
Phase One had the briefcase, so it made perfect sense as it was directly related to Avengers. The Orb is from GOTG no? Shouldn't it be something related to Avengers AOU???

I had the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 1 set . At first I thought it was a great set and a must have, but after a while I realized it was just a plastic thing and not over 100$ worth. This here is even more expensive, I think I´m getting old

Reactions: WKRP and Helios
Amazon employees will smash all the Blu-ray discs and glue the pieces together to try and make an orb.
But will it glow? :p
Why the Orb?
Phase One had the briefcase, so it made perfect sense as it was directly related to Avengers. The Orb is from GOTG no? Shouldn't it be something related to Avengers AOU???
My guess is that they are hinting (or at least were thinking) of the bigger picture. Which is the infinity stones. They also have the 2 Infinity War movies planned. I think that's how they are gonna connect Avengers and GOTG stories. So I guess it makes sense? :dunno:

I had the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 1 set . At first I thought it was a great set and a must have, but after a while I realized it was just a plastic thing and not over 100$ worth. This here is even more expensive, I think I´m getting old
No, not old. Just more realistic.

Reactions: Manqu and luke98