Marvel Steelbook Collection Help!

Feb 10, 2018
Can you help me and others complete our Marvel steelbook collection?

Over the last 8-9 months I started my steelbook collection and decided to start by owning every Marvel movie in at least one format.

Here is my up to date collection... I will include photos as soon as my Ragnarok arrives!

I would be really grateful if people could advise if I appear to be missing any from the list that you know of... for instance, I cannot find Punisher: Warzone as a steelbook, not Fantastic Four: The Silver Surfer (Must be in Blu-ray or 4K).

Thanks for your help all, I hope my collection brings you just as much joy as it does me!...

Ghost Rider ✅

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance ✅

Spider-Man 1 ✅

Spider-Man 2 ✅

Spider-Man 3 ✅

The Amazing Spider-Man 1 ✅

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ❌

Spider-Man Homecoming 4️⃣K✅

X-Men ❌

X2 ✅

The Last Stand ✅

Origins: Wolverine ✅

First Class ✅

The Wolverine ✅

Days of Future Past ✅

Apocalypse ✅

Logan ✅

Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 1 ✅

Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 ✅

Iron Man 1 ❌

Iron Man 2 ❌

Iron Man 3 ✅

Thor ✅

Thor: The Dark World ✅

Thor: Ragnarok 4️⃣K✅ (Pre order)

Hulk ✅

The Incredible Hulk ✅

Captain America: The First Avenger ❌

Captain America: The Winter Soldier ✅

Civil War ✅

Doctor Strange ❌

The Avengers Assemble ✅

The Avengers: Age of Ultron ❌

Ant-Man ✅

Punisher ❌

The Punisher ✅

The Punisher: War Zone ❓

Howard The Duck ❓

Blade ✅ (Pre order)

Blade 2 ❌

Blade Trinity ✅

The Fantastic 4 ✅

Fantastic 4 ❌

Fantastic 4: The Silver Surfer ❓

Deadpool ❌

Elektra ❌

Daredevil ❌

Daredevil Season 1 ❌

Daredevil Season 2 ❌

Jessica Jones ✅

Agent Carter Season 1 ❌

Agent Carter Season 2 ❌

Luke Cage ❌

32/53

Thanks fellow ninjas!

Marvel are great at messing up the consistency... one other thing that bugs me about them is the mixture of different spine styles (text vs heads). :bored:
Ahh, don’t get me started! Drives me insane, myself I prefer to only own one title of each movie, fair play to the people who collect more however it’s just my preference. When I first began collecting I bought steels with the spines with heads rather than titles, have since sold them to purchase titles spines!

Ahh, don’t get me started! Drives me insane, myself I prefer to only own one title of each movie, fair play to the people who collect more however it’s just my preference. When I first began collecting I bought steels with the spines with heads rather than titles, have since sold them to purchase titles spines!

hello @2KSteely
as far as I know there are only 2 zavvi issues of the punisher
j9b3wm.jpg

2mtshazskohb9.jpg

for fantastic four the silver surfer there is this issue
lkfx5ardjwj.jpg

I own one copy of Iron Man 1 Blufans edition (only steelbook), one of Captain America 1 Steelbook (shield)

Plus Doctor Strange Lenticular Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook + Age of Ultron Steelbook (this last one comes from Spain)

I ship overseas from SP