Mass Effect 3 CE (PS3/Xbox 360/PC Steelbook) [Europe]

Sep 18, 2011
Germany
Fyi :)

B0054K68O8.01.PT01.RMXXXXXX.jpg

It appears that the steelbook is offered in Germany, France, UK and the rest of Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought one of these today on Ebay, just the steelbook since I didn't need the rest of the collector's edition items.

Should look good next to my Mass Effect 2 steelbook :)

Bought one of these today on Ebay, just the steelbook since I didn't need the rest of the collector's edition items.

Should look good next to my Mass Effect 2 steelbook :)

Yeah, a friend hooked me up with the PAL ME3 CE Steelbook (actual Steelbook, not US MetalPak) for about $30USD.

Now I own ALL the ME Steelbooks: ME1 Russia Exclusive, ME2 CE, ME3 CE, ME3 France Exclusive (FemShep cover), and ME3 Collection Futureshop Exclusive. :scat:

90 €, the US one is cheaper for you. The German one for me :D

I paid 65 EUR for PC version here in finland. PS3 & X360 versions around 90 EUR, but SteelBook is G1 sized anyway.

I choosed PC version because i can use old saved games to continue story.

Yeah, a friend hooked me up with the PAL ME3 CE Steelbook (actual Steelbook, not US MetalPak) for about $30USD.

Now I own ALL the ME Steelbooks: ME1 Russia Exclusive, ME2 CE, ME3 CE, ME3 France Exclusive (FemShep cover), and ME3 Collection Futureshop Exclusive. :scat:

Pics please :drool:

I'm also getting ME1 from Russia, only 15 EUR so i was really lucky today :oohyeah:

I paid 65 EUR for PC version here in finland. PS3 & X360 versions around 90 EUR, but SteelBook is G1 sized anyway.

I choosed PC version because i can use old saved games to continue story.

Pics please :drool:

I'm also getting ME1 from Russia, only 15 EUR so i was really lucky today :oohyeah:

I currently only have ME1 Russia + ME2 CE Steelbooks in my possession -ME3 Collection Futureshop, ME3 Femshep cover/France and ME3 PAL are all shipping from different contacts/friends in different countries and should all arrive next week...so stay tuned, hopefully this time next week i can present you all with epic pics of the entire ME Series Steelbook collection!!! :oohyeah:

I would love to get this one since I dislike the Mass Effect [3] Collection on the Future Shop release. :/
The price is not right though since I need to get the full game again for this case. :p