Release date: November 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Max Payne
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11164385-3464322080421223.jpg

11164385-1584322080436385.jpg

11164385-1004322080430841.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
'Live' to pre-order tomorrow 27/11 BF at 12 noon.

GBP 15.19 is still a bit stiff and hoping for some Black Friday good spirit (i.e. better discount) on some or all of these pre-orders.

Same time as "Edward Scissorhands" which makes it four Zavvi pre-orders tomorrow :wow:

Last edited:
'Live' to pre-order tomorrow 27/11 BF at 12 noon.

GBP 15.19 is still a bit stiff and hoping for some Black Friday good spirit (i.e. better discount) on some or all of these pre-orders.

Same time as "Edward Scissorhands" which makes it four Zavvi pre-orders tomorrow :wow:
Fat chance of any zavvi festive spirit, I'd just wait until it drops to £5.99 or something after Christmas, because you know that's it's heading for the bargain basement.....

Fat chance of any zavvi festive spirit, I'd just wait until it drops to £5.99 or something after Christmas, because you know that's it's heading for the bargain basement.....
Exactly what I thought. If anyone picking this up, wait till it hits £7.99 or less. I would pick it up then too but I already have the Fox slip with the same art and that will suffice for this movie.

One of the many films I bought when first released on Blu (2009 in this case), watched once, marked it down as a one star film in my film file and never felt the need to watch it again.
I would struggle to disagree with the critic who described this as "Payneful".
That having been said, as a collector of steelbooks, I will wait for in-hand pics and/or a decent price drop before deciding if I'm in or out.

Yup. If Hollywood were to ever listen and make the movies of video games true to their source, we wouldn't have to sigh with frustration

i remember when i finished playing Max Payne 3 on PS3 and then i watched the movie and i was very confused :wow::confused: the movie wasn't anything like the games :wow:

To be fair Max Payne 3 is nothing like the other two games either. There's a passing resemblance sure, but Max Payne 3 is Max Payne through the eyes of Rockstar - Remedy's games are far more rooted in Sam Lake's appreciation of hard boiled noir. As for the movie, that's more like Max Payne through the eyes of... someone who watched their kid play the first game for 10 mins and wrote a screenplay based off that. Pretty sure Wahlberg admitted he never touched the games either. :rofl: