Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
may4th-728.jpg

Amazon Star Wars deals of day

Star Wars collectibles and exclusives from Think Geek

Walmart Star Wars Sales Event

LEGO exclusives and free R2D2 https://www.lego.com/en-us/starwars

Post all events, launches here, or Mods can add to OP.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82
When I was at Star Wars Celebration there was this Rogue One Jacket by this company Musterbrand. There was not a Celebration limited edition version for the show so I didn't snag one but it did sell out at the show.

I am hoping there is a May 4 sale from them on the coat preferably on their site but hopefully Amazon as I would snag one then.

the coat is a bit slim, i'm generally a large but I needed a XL in my style, probably cause they are a European company so have smaller cuts

Reactions: digitalbabe
Receive 25% off select Star Wars gifts with the purchase of $15 or more (valid May 4 – May 5, while supplies last, some exclusions apply)
FREE Limited Edition 3 piece Star Wars pin set with a purchase of $15 or more of Select Star Wars gifts at participating Hallmark Gold Crown stores (valid May 4 – May 5, while supplies last, some exclusions apply, not valid for online purchases at Hallmark.com)

mt4-2017-deals-hallmark.jpg

Take 20% to 60% off of all Star Wars product (150+ items) on ThinkGeek
Spend $50 on Star Wars product and receive the Maz Pin
Add $30 more Star Wars product ($80 total) and get both the Maz Pin, as well as the Jabba the Hutt & Salacious Crumb Pin
Offer valid April 24 – May 4

ThinkGeek_May_the_4th_Sale_Carousel_Mobile.jpg

HS_Property_Content.gif

Star Wars Stickers on the App Store

Celebrate May the 4th with Star Wars Stickers for iMessage. On sale now for 99 cents per pack.
Star Wars Stickers on the App Store: Awaken your iMessages with this exclusive animated Star Wars sticker pack!
Star Wars Stickers2 on the App Store: Go rogue with this exclusive animated Star Wars sticker pack!
Star Wars Stickers: 40th Anniversary on the App Store: Celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Star Wars: A New Hope with iMessage stickers!
Offer valid May 3 – May 10

FREE Lightsaber with a $50 purchase that includes any Star Wars furry friend! (Free lightsaber offer valid on red, blue, or Kylo Ren lightsaber. While supplies last.)

Offer valid in-stores and online May 1 – May 4

Use promo code STARWARSDAY17

BABW_SW_MT4-Offer-916x916.jpg

Celebrate the 40th in the pool with Star Wars pool floats and toys from SwimWays! https://www.amazon.com/SwimWays-Star-Wars/pages/default?pageId=TO4FBEW90NVPZL&tag=hidefnin-20

A limited number of $1-5 off coupons on Star Wars items (sold direct by Amazon) are available

Coupons include: $5 off Millennium Falcon Ride-On (70 available), $1 off Lightsaber Dive Sticks (100 available), $2 off BB-8 Inflatable Pool Toy (100 available), and $2 off Death Star XXL Light Up Beach Ball (50 available)

Offer valid May 4 – May 18 (or until coupons run out)

mt4-2017-deals-swimways.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.