Price: $14.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

maze.jpg

image-jpeg.202050

Last edited:
@Actarus Look up ^ Matching art with Scorch Trials. :woot:

Now the question is, will they release matching art for Death Cure? :watch:

lol what is Death Cure ?

and I am not getting it, the Scorch Trials looks similar as WWA which I am getting Taiwan, but this is for the US with the bonus The Maze Runner to go as a promotion with Scorch Trials BB.

Do you know if we are having such type of promotion for us for the First movie done by BB to go with Scorch Trials ? All I see is in regards to the USA BB.

:dunno:(n)

lol what is Death Cure ?

and I am not getting it, the Scorch Trials looks similar as WWA which I am getting Taiwan, but this is for the US with the bonus The Maze Runner to go as a promotion with Scorch Trials BB.

Do you know if we are having such type of promotion for us for the First movie done by BB to go with Scorch Trials ? All I see is in regards to the USA BB.

:dunno:(n)
o_O You been living under a rock mate? Death Cure is the final (3rd) Maze Runner movie :banghead::p

This will only be released in USA, no Canadian release unfortunately.

lol I didn't know how many books there was for this movie, such a shame only 3 of them :arghh:

I stay away from Trailers, quotes, posters, movie description, anything basically that will give some of the content away...I really like to watch a movie especially the movie book sequels with a fresh mind knowing nothing about the story...

but the 3rd movie not even Amaray in Canada ? this is so un like a movie company not to release a movie all the money they would lose :confused:

but anyways right now still on the second one so don't rush the process :joy: ...still trying to put together what I will collect for the 2nd movie.

Reactions: AlienKing
It's a shame the HMV style Maze Runner art didn't become the standard theme rather than symbols. That was a damn fine steel, with an interesting gloss finish - but if it's not gonna match the rest I may have to trade it for the inferior symbol one :(

was there ever going to be a question that NA yet again gets a crap steelbook

To be fair, spending a ton on a catalog release doesn't make a lot of sense - if you're talking a large run, it's unusual for them to spend more on the packaging to satisfy collectors.

Most titles sell the majority of their run in the first 4 weeks of release, just like any movie...