Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB) [China]

Jul 2, 2013
France
Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials

Release date: TBD (2016)
300 copies with lenticular slip

Capture d’écran 2015-12-04 à 16.15.46.png

OAB: exclusive Only At Blufans slipcover/slipbox housing the WWA steelbook.

Maze Runner 2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@AlienKing I do hope also, as well for Mockingjay...but I have a feeling that FA must be considering this strongly just because of the way they have released movies with prequels and done the prequels also...

Always a chance they don't but with the high demand they had for the first movies, they will want to sell more.
I can't imagine a business, with these 2 current Opportunities, and not grabbing them !

@AlienKing I do hope also, as well for Mockingjay...but I have a feeling that FA must be considering this strongly just because of the way they have released movies with prequels and done the prequels also...

Always a chance they don't but with the high demand they had for the first movies, they will want to sell more.
I can't imagine a business, with these 2 current Opportunities, and not grabbing them !
Yep, for these 2 movies they can do WEA and still sellout. It'd be great waste of opportunity if they didn't.

Yep, for these 2 movies they can do WEA and still sellout. It'd be great waste of opportunity if they didn't.

Actually to be honest I don't Mind, we have such beautiful WWA it seems this year...I guess I would have to see in hands 1 WEA FullSlip from Fa as I have not yet, but I really love their FullSlip with the WWA Steel at the centre of the package. And I love WWA Packages as it is less time consuming for them, they can produce more and we can be treated more this way :p

Reactions: AlienKing
I was surprised by the first film and actually liked it so got the BF OAB, and was really hoping this film would be as good but it just didn't do it for me for some reason (n) I'm not sure if I will get this for the movie sake but maybe just to complete the collection :dead: and with the hope that the 3rd one will be better :ohno:

Group Buy?

Generally there is no Group Buys for OAB releases, however that doesn't mean it can't happened. We can't really go by past GBs for info as it is not consistent with Blufans and GBs.

I suggest you ''subscribe to the thread'' this way you can keep and eye out for info that will be posted on the thread ;)

update just posted by Kevin at other forum.

bluraysteel;12225310 said:
It might look little quiet for Blufans lately here, but over there, things are bit crazy for them to prepare some upcoming releases this summer.

here are some updates freshly in and I would like to share with you!

In June:

The Walk OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards, Limited 300 copies) 3D+BD

Pixel OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards, Limited 300) 3D+BD

007 OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, booklet, Limited 500, region A & C only) BD+ Bonus Disc

Maze Runner 2: Scorch Trials OAB (WWA steelbook, regular slipcase, Comic book Limited 300) BD only

Moulin Rouge (WEA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards and Booklet )

Romeo+Juliet (WEA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards and Booklet )

In July:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens OAB

Inside and Out BE# 31 WEA

Ant-Man BE#32 WEA

In August:

The Avengers BE WEA

Avengers: Age of Ultron BE WEA