Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #43) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 3, 2016 (Standard) - September 12, 2016 (E1, E2)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2
Price: 499 CZK - (Standard Edition) - 799 CZK (E1, E2)
Notes: Edition #1 limited to 501 copies. Edition #2 limited to 1001 copies.
HDN Group Buy: FAC Edition #2

Edition #1 | Edition #2

13662250_1064631063653869_8155098906333715792_o.jpg 13937963_1065329793583996_8098684794278964005_o.jpg
01-116694.jpg
FB_IMG_1469714852279.jpg
FB_IMG_1469772624907.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad Edition #2 is just so awful.

I disagree I think edtion to is good as well. They went with a scorched kinda color which I think fits the film nicely. The actual picture of the dude I think would look bette did it was done kinda like a maze though

I disagree I think edtion to is good as well. They went with a scorched kinda color which I think fits the film nicely. The actual picture of the dude I think would look bette did it was done kinda like a maze though

I don't know if the dark shadow that defines his face is supposed to look like something else (besides a maze at the bottom), but the angle of his "hair" at the top makes his head look super deformed. Good idea, poor execution. It looks like one of the worse Pop Art prints.

Hi all,

Group buys will be arranged as follows:

E1 - closed GB with pre-selected members (ones from the first Maze Runner GB) plus some loyal FAC fans too (depends on how many copies will be reserved). Selected members will be contacted by PM, like with previous two GBs (TLS and SS)

E2 - opened GB for all members

Time of opening GB to be confirmed.

Oooh I'm so hoping I get offered a spot on this. I wasnt in the original GB, but have been on every one since. I had to source the first one off evil bay and cost me a small fortune. Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone!

image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Just looked through the old GB list and I count 86 copies which were placed ( Not inc 2 copies requests, just the one as I doubt people will be able to buy 2 this time round)
So this is going to be an extremely tight allocation! :ohno::ohno:
image.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: rj531 and harry
I bought the first FAC Maze Runner from Karel after the GB with several others, which started my FA collection. Thus I did not officially participate in the GB, I guess. I hope that I will nevertheless be considered to purchase the second one, too? @Collector03601

I bought the first FAC Maze Runner from Karel after the GB with several others, which started my FA collection. Thus I did not officially participate in the GB, I guess. I hope that I will nevertheless be considered to purchase the second one, too? @Collector03601

Same here, I got a copy of Maze Runner from a third party seller in the Czech Republic, so I didn't get a copy direct from FA or a GB. Does that mean I'll have to go to eBay to get a matching copy? @Collector03601

Well I wasn't on the first group buy as it took place before I was directed here but since I've been on all of them:). I also have the first maze runner fac to here's my copy hehehope to be on this one as well.
image.jpeg

I was able to secure the first maze runner #100. My regular # is 316. Fingers crossed I can score this one.