Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials - In theaters Sept 18, 2015

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Maze Runner: Scorch Trials (2015)

Tagline: The Maze Was Only the Beginning.

Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Wes Ball[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Dylan O'Brien[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Sangster[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kaya Scodelario[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ki Hong Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Giancarlo Esposito[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aidan Gillen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Patricia Clarkson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lili Taylor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katherine McNamara[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathalie Emmanuel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alisha Heng[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-09-18[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The survivors face a new, more treacherous test on doomed planet.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
QKpDFCiB4IVruP33eaBKGnZqTV.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

The Scorch Trials
Sept 18, 2015

With the success of THE MAZE RUNNER. The sequel to the film has been announced for September 18th 2015.

ScorchTrials.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...One week? ummmm I think you need to check your calendar Franky? the 18th is over TWO weeks away!

Or do you have a time machine!!!? :wow:
great-scot.jpg

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!
@kaw WAIT! :stop: Over 2 weeks away?! :OMG: :confused: What the hell was I smoking to think it was next week! :squint: Whatever it was must of been good! :D :p
post-36857-cheech-puffing-marijuana-gif-u-TJqx.gif

Time machine? Hell Yeah! Let's get the hell out of here! :woot:
timemachine.gif

Reactions: kaw
I thought it started out somewhat flat (fast action, but I just wasn't engaged by the characters). Which isn't terrible, because that's the exact same way I felt about the first movie (unengaging until the end). But it ramped up pretty quickly. Tons and tons of action in this one. I know everyone is going to compare them so I'll say, in my opinion, this one was much better than the first. Also, if there's one thing that this series has been great at, through two installments, is an intense, climactic ending. I thought at one important scene that the credits would start rolling, but that's when the movie threw a twist and there was still 20 minutes of action and tension. Really hope the movie series keeps on going. :thumbs::thumbs:

@bloodsnake007 how'd you like this one?

Oh, and the theater gave away these cool officially, unofficial World Catastrophe Killzone Department pins.

IMG_0301 (2).jpg

Last edited:
I thought it started out somewhat flat (fast action, but I just wasn't engaged by the characters). Which isn't terrible, because that's the exact same way I felt about the first movie (unengaging until the end). But it ramped up pretty quickly. Tons and tons of action in this one. I know everyone is going to compare them so I'll say, in my opinion, this one was much better than the first. Also, if there's one thing that this series has been great at, through two installments, is an intense, climactic ending. I thought at one important scene that the credits would start rolling, but that's when the movie threw a twist and there was still 20 minutes of action and tension. Really hope the movie series keeps on going. :thumbs::thumbs:

@bloodsnake007 how'd you like this one?

Oh, and the theater gave away these cool officially, unofficial World Catastrophe Killzone Department pins.

View attachment 188844
@RekLess I enjoyed the hell out of it! :thumbs: I thought it was awesome! :cool: :notworthy: Now bring on the 3rd one! :woot:

Now Playing!.jpg

Reactions: Drum18 and RekLess