Aniv

[ME#06] Fight Club Lenticular Slip Edition

@David Clayton Release date for this isn’t until March 30th! And Manta are still working on getting all of the War of the Planet of the Apes release out, which was to be released in January, before focusing on this. Need to be patient, they ship directly from Manta so it’s on them when they start shipping.

You need to be patient and actually see when a product is released before jumping the gun and threatening to take action with PayPal.

As @Hewitt89 has said, this isn’t released until March 30th.
Ko
You need to be patient and actually see when a product is released before jumping the gun and threatening to take action with PayPal.

As @Hewitt89 has said, this isn’t released until March 30th.
ok fair enough I thought the title was already released and there is no details on the thread re release date but I have learnt my lesson

@David Clayton Release date for this isn’t until March 30th! And Manta are still working on getting all of the War of the Planet of the Apes release out, which was to be released in January, before focusing on this. Need to be patient, they ship directly from Manta so it’s on them when they start shipping.
Ok thanks I should have checked the Manta website I am an idiot

um, how cn I check what address I gave for this GB please?

just need to know if its the ST18 .. postcode or ST16
if ST18, I need to amend....

You can see it on the PayPal transaction.

oh yeah, my bad. thanks

ok, next Q, there is a number missing on the address postcode, how do I change it (it needs to be ST16 not ST6 as wrong provided by myself....), When I click the seller details, it just gives me a website, no email or contact info... as these are coming direct, do I contact manta or go via @Aniv ?

oh yeah, my bad. thanks

ok, next Q, there is a number missing on the address postcode, how do I change it (it needs to be ST16 not ST6 as wrong provided by myself....), When I click the seller details, it just gives me a website, no email or contact info... as these are coming direct, do I contact manta or go via @Aniv ?

Its a little too late now but I will see what I can do. Already sent the list for shipping few days back.

PM me with the correct info asap.