Aniv

[ME#27] Once Upon A Time in Hollywood Blu-ray Steelbook Full Slip

When are these GBs getting shipped out @Aniv ? Thanks

Hey @davyhl and other GB member's. I have been super busy with some personal commitments so didnt get a chance to format the shipping list yet. I have reached out to forum admin and they will be sending me the export within a day or two, tracking #'s and bill will be available on Monday at the latest (will put in best effort and try for earlier).

Hey @Aniv just wondering if there is an update on when the shipping costs will be updated. I know the deadline to pay was the 19th but it’s the 21st and the shipping costs haven’t updated yet. No pressure. Just curious. Thanks!

Reactions: Aniv
Hey @Aniv just wondering if there is an update on when the shipping costs will be updated. I know the deadline to pay was the 19th but it’s the 21st and the shipping costs haven’t updated yet. No pressure. Just curious. Thanks!

Yes updated spreadsheet with tracking # and shipping cost.

Reactions: Treehouseriots
Hey @Aniv just wondering if there was an eta on when you’d send out the shipments. I know the tracking numbers were updated a couple weeks ago, but it doesn’t look like DHL has received the parcels yet. Sorry for the bother. Hope is everything is well. Thanks!

Reactions: dead000
Hey @Aniv just wondering if there was an eta on when you’d send out the shipments. I know the tracking numbers were updated a couple weeks ago, but it doesn’t look like DHL has received the parcels yet. Sorry for the bother. Hope is everything is well. Thanks!
Now that I think about it these are probably just stuck at customs. ‍♂️