Aniv

[ME#27] Once Upon A Time in Hollywood Blu-ray Steelbook One Click Box

When u first arrive to a GB post. U will see in top right corner either a blue bar with a price for GB or a grey bar with words saying “UNAVAILABLE - OUT OF STOCK’ which is the case here. If u want to participate u will have to buy it by clicking on that Blue bar with the price. These GBs u have to pay for it as u sign for it. u can’t simply type in u want this. U have to buy it on the spot.

When u first arrive to a GB post. U will see in top right corner either a blue bar with a price for GB or a grey bar with words saying “UNAVAILABLE - OUT OF STOCK’ which is the case here. If u want to participate u will have to buy it by clicking on that Blue bar with the price. These GBs u have to pay for it as u sign for it. u can’t simply type in u want this. U have to buy it on the spot.
Was shipping part of the cost or will that need to be paid? If so, when does that need paid?

Was shipping part of the cost or will that need to be paid? If so, when does that need paid?

When you click on "shipping terms" seen above between "overview" and "discussion", you'll see:

Shipping is directly From Manta Lab Hong Kong and the same cost as in Manta Lab Store plus Paypal Fees. Shipping Invoices will be sent after product order is completed and varies by destination country.

When you click on "shipping terms" seen above between "overview" and "discussion", you'll see:

Shipping is directly From Manta Lab Hong Kong and the same cost as in Manta Lab Store plus Paypal Fees. Shipping Invoices will be sent after product order is completed and varies by destination country.
So sorry for the delay in response. I didn’t see your reply but thanks! So since it was delayed to the 17th, should I expect the invoice on the day of?