Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 24, 2024
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €30.04

81GkrXUf-dL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Yay 4K! It says limited but hopefully it's a somewhat wide/general 20th anniversary release and not just for France? also hoping it's not the Burn Book cover again... (wish they'd finally give us some new/unseen content as well but definitely not holding my breath for that)

11465f474f5ab9df41baba0daf361ef49d0f9400.gif

Reactions: Billy Talent
You sure it's the original, and not that abomination remake already?
Amazon France
If their listing has correct info
Product Details lists director and actors in regards 2004 film
  • Director ‏: ‎ Mark Waters
  • Actors: ‎ Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Tina Fey, Tim Meadows, Amy Poehler
Note
Tina Fey/Tim Meadows are in both 2004 and 2024 films

2024 Film is Directed by Samantha Jayne and Arturo Perez Jr.

I guess it makes sense for a new release, both for 20th anniversary (that cannot be true, my millennial brain thinks it's 2006 now or thereabouts), and as promotion for the 'resequel'.

Reactions: Bunk
Yay 4K! It says limited but hopefully it's a somewhat wide/general 20th anniversary release and not just for France? also hoping it's not the Burn Book cover again... (wish they'd finally give us some new/unseen content as well but definitely not holding my breath for that)
All steelbooks are technically "limited editions", I'd never pay any attention to that. This is paramount, so it will be a wide release wwa for sure. I hope it's not burn book again too.

Reactions: dcruz1990
It's most likely just going to be the burn book again. Isn't that what Paramount has been doing with all of their comedy SteelBooks that have recently released in Blu-ray and then shortly re-released again as 4K?

Ferris
Wayne's World
Naked Gun

I think there are a couple of others as well.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
It's most likely just going to be the burn book again. Isn't that what Paramount has been doing with all of their comedy SteelBooks that have recently released in Blu-ray and then shortly re-released again as 4K?

Ferris
Wayne's World
Naked Gun

Yeah, exactly, and Scrooged.

Ferris
Wayne's World
Naked Gun

looks like you were right, such low effort/laziness :sweat: don't even think I'm getting it

I don't mind the reuse, don't think ROW got it the last time did they? Wasn't it limited to America and Canada? Only reason I didn't pick it up was because no 4K disc so now that's rectified might pick it up