Meg 2: The Trench (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 16, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre order live on Friday August 4th at 9AM UK time)
Price: £29.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000

Meg 2 front.jpg
Back.png Meg 2 open.jpg Meg 2 Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JamieDeak
Worldwide box office is currently tracking higher than the first one so I think signs are good for a trilogy but who knows these days. I'm off to see it later :thumbs:
Oh, I heard preliminary US gross of 25 (actually became 30) duringthe weekend, and thought for a 185mil budgeted, with advertising, needing 380,000,000 just to break even, it's a flop, but it grossed almost 4 times that internationally! Another 112, so a 'big dumb movie' is more popular outside of a big dumb err... interesting. :naughty:
Still needs 240 million, and usually such movies drop more than 50%, so it might not be a big loss, but I don't see it making much cash.

Reactions: Lord Vader
Received from Zavvi. Dunno whether they are out of mailers but both this and my Hannibal CE were packed in oversized little boxes cushioned with air bags. Cant complain as they were both mint :thumbs:

Received from Zavvi. Dunno whether they are out of mailers but both this and my Hannibal CE were packed in oversized little boxes cushioned with air bags. Cant complain as they were both mint :thumbs:
Yes, my last two orders from them have come packaged like that - this and another title in an Amaray case only, so seemed a bit over the top (and explained why RM couldn't deliver it when I was out)!

Reactions: Lord Vader
Received mine on Saturday and watched it same night. What a great Saturday night popcorn movie. Absolutely brilliant! Great fun, and brought a huge smile to my face. Just what the doctor ordered. Steel goes well next to the first one on the shelf colour wise. Is it silly, yes, is it fun, yes, will it win any awards, no, but still great entertainment.

Dw, looks matte with a spot gloss title and sign on the back

It is back in stock at zavvi. No RC discount codes seem to work for me
They must have had some cancellations. I cancelled my RC subscription this year as I had been ordering less and less with them not getting so many exclusives now. This was the last item I had on pre-order with free postage.