Memento (Blu-ray SteelBook) (101 Films Black Label Series #031) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: September 25 October 16, 2023
Purchase link: 101 films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99

Screenshot_20230803_142324_X.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I own the kimchi and there is absolutely need for this. Most the extras are the same but the rest isn’t. For £36 with a code not bad at all
Well, not for me anyway. I love my kimchi lenti. Extras I have. New special features that don't particularly interest me. The one booklet sounds interesting, but I've already got the short story in the 2nd. Slip and steel are a little on the artsy side for me, but I'd have happily bought if I didn't already own a copy.

It's not a store exclusive

101 films releases are trade wide releases
It will be listed on Amazon UK/Zavvi/HMV etc

It's release #31 from the Black Label range

You likely already purchased one of their releases before
Zavvi had some SteelBook exclusives from them before

Black Label Limited Editions

@paulboland do you know how to find out which releases from them had steelbooks without checking individual product listings on their website?

@paulboland do you know how to find out which releases from them had steelbooks without checking individual product listings on their website?
As I previously mentioned 101 films also done 2 other SteelBooks

Howard the Duck Blu-ray was a Zavvi Exclusive
Black Christmas Blu-ray was a Zavvi Exclusive then later available to buy direct from 101 films

Both above have been sold out a good while

• Friendly
Reactions: Aniv
Oh my god!!!
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Such an awesome edition, haven't been anything since Kimchidvd!
Well, and the German mediabook with extremely great cover art.

Here we get a NEW steelbook, and new extras, with the actual actors, not some 'appreciation' from 'some guy', and TWO booklets, and other stuff.
Although we did already get those Polaroid photos in Kimchi edition, dual sided, with text on them like in the movie! And same coaster, and a better replica of Joey 'Pants' California Driver's License as the numbering card.
But anyone who doesn't have that release should jump on this one double haste!

I can’t remember seeing this before.

Shame no 4K.
Doesn't need '4K'
You mean to say you haven't watched the movie? Or is that a joke 'in character'? :D

No idea. Never heard of them. Had a quick look through the site and don’t recognise anything

I’ll need this anyway. One of my favs and one Nolan’s 5 masterpieces

They released a lot of stuff that's not to my taste, but I got on board with their first Black Label edition, The Grifters, as well as got their eXistenZ of course, The Cooler, Howard the Duck, and Johnny Mnemonic.
Somehow missed Split Second, bought the simple amaray version.

They had steelbooks separately, and fullslips with amarays and booklets - this I think is a first edition of that caliber.

Still never seen this - is it worth a blind buy?
OMG! I can’t even...
Are you friggin' kidding me? Go watch it, right now, before your film fan card is revoked!
He hasn't seen one of the best movies EVER! Pfft. :facepalm:
Better be quiet about that, might get beat up in an alley, you know. :cautious::shipped:
Yes! It's worth half your collection!

Anyone knows how do they pack the items?
First you watch the movie, then take the disc from the steelbook, unpack it, take it from the post office, then drive there, then get a notification of its arrival, then order it.

Last edited:
It is cool to see 101 venturing into steels though, and also going the original artwork route.

It is cool to see 101 venturing into steels though, and also going the original artwork route.
101 films doing SteelBooks is not something new they done 2 SteelBook releases a few years ago and also used original artwork with those SteelBooks
See post #53

They mostly do amaray releases though some as limited editions in slipcases

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles