Men (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: October 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE - JPC
Price: €26.99 (Amazon) - €29.99 (JPC)

814fT0WjyGL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Strangest film I've seen in an age, and I've seen some strange films.. I mean it had me for most of it, but that last 10mins or so just had me audibly going, WTF AM I WATCHING :oops:

Yes, but (now I'm getting back at you LOL, all in friendly way pal) Strange film, but _mainstream_ strange. Get off the mainstream movies an you'll find far more bizarre movies. :thumbs:

Yes, but (now I'm getting back at you LOL, all in friendly way pal) Strange film, but _mainstream_ strange. Get off the mainstream movies an you'll find far more bizarre movies. :thumbs:
I know bud, its cool :rofl: Oh for sure, there's far stranger films out there. I used to make a point of finding a bunch when I was younger. I haven't seen anything with quite a wtf ending as that in a while though.. the rest was relatively mainstream though, as you put it. Agree.

Any views regarding the actual movie?
It's a movie which will probably alienate and divide audiences but, personally I loved it.
Beautifully shot, great performances, great (drawdropping) effects, nice atmospheric soundtrack.
Crazy as f##k!!!
Loved it. All of it

Garlands had 3 strong films now imo

4K on this is stunning. Particularly the scenes in the forest and the flashbacks with the orange/ red backgrounds. Was in awe
totally agreed, had a chance to watch UHD last week, colors are vibrant (all those woods and field scenes were just amazing) HDR was done perfectly and scores by Ben Salisbury & Geoff Barrow are hauntingly beautifully ... (loved that echo song)

i'm a horror movies fan but i really can't say that this one went on top on my list, but it just left me with so many impact feelings (& scenes) lots of unanswered questions, ambiguity and surprisingly its beauty... i'm looking forward to see what he's going to do next...

Last edited: