Men (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: October 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE - JPC
Price: €26.99 (Amazon) - €29.99 (JPC)

814fT0WjyGL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice art, from what I can see. Not really sure if I'd be interested in seeing the film again though tbh.

This film was so f<"ked. Definitely one of those films you're sat there at the end thinking, what the actual f<"k did I just watch.. and not necessarily in a good way. Can't say I'll rewatch this.

Do we think the U.K. will get thIs? Is the film the same distributors In Europe?

Do we think the U.K. will get thIs? Is the film the same distributors In Europe?
Nope. Its Koch in germany, entertainment in video in UK. Metropolitan in France, unsure about elsewhere in Europe, likely a moxed bag across the board. It's lionsgate/A24 in the US, so may see an A24 4K special edition at some point too.

Nope. Its Koch in germany, entertainment in video in UK. Metropolitan in France, unsure about elsewhere in Europe, likely a moxed bag across the board. It's lionsgate/A24 in the US, so may see an A24 4K special edition at some point too.
Ffs. I doubt the U.K. will get one but I hope to get a steel to sit with ex Machina and annihilation. Yeah the A24 shop will prob do an edition. Got their Midsommar and Lamb 4K special editions and will 100 be on whatever they do for this if they do anything

I Really like this art though

Do JPC ship to the UK? Are they any good? I've never used them before.
Yes they do

I've used them for 7/8 different orders both for preorders and just purchasing (steelbooks, mediabooks and regular blus) and they have been excellent
Can't remember the exact packaging they used but don't think they used anything overly protective other than Amazon-like mailers, even for steelbooks

But nothing has got lost, damaged or taken overly long to arrive