Men In Black (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #33) [Korea]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: April 19th, 2016
Purchase link: TBA - Pre-order on March 31 at 14:00 (Korea Time)
Price:
One Click (MIB and MIB II) - $69.50 (400 Copies Same Numbered Cards)
Men In Black - $34.99 (1,600 Copies Numbered Card)
Notes:
They will be sold into the Domestic and Overseas at the same time.
Total Print Run : 2,000 copies for each
Limited Qty per order : 2 copies
The Combined shipping is not allowed
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

BDQRezKmU2R.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point.

Maybe these are a work in progress and haven't been finalised yet?

Maybe the third one is still to be announced also?

These are the final product - If you want to check with Tony at Kimchi, I'm sure he will verify it.

Would Kimchi really be happy with a forum starting up a group buy without his permission? Plus images with the Kimchi Logo and layout?

Just because HDN do not post on a release first does not mean it's a fake/boot leg/Mock up.

Maybe Kimchi just decided to pass on some information early on, to another forum.

Considering the bashing they have received here lately, it would not surprise me if that were the case.

What I find strange is that there's already a GB going on without it even being announced on the site. There is no mention of this anywhere other than the GB.

Is this happening with other titles also? Coz I really hope I have a fair chance to get a copy of It Follows.

What I find strange is that there's already a GB going on without it even being announced on the site. There is no mention of this anywhere other than the GB.

Is this happening with other titles also? Coz I really hope I have a fair chance to get a copy of It Follows.

I do see your point, honestly - and the only reason I have posted is to give reassurance after you were worried about the validity of the images and the source.

It's all about choices at the end of the day - for example, I respect HDN as a site, but I also feel I am able to participate on other forums too.

I do see your point, honestly - and the only reason I have posted is to give reassurance after you were worried about the validity of the images and the source.

It's all about choices at the end of the day - for example, I respect HDN as a site, but I also feel I am able to participate on other forums too.

WELL SAID FLOWER .

I also belive a part of community is helping members get the editions thay want need .

Alay any wories fears about validity of any relise off of any retailer .

The short answer is Yes. There is a GB I am told already for It Follows Kimchi there.

As for this title, I don't have an affinity for single titles. I would much rather have a collection set for all 4 to be enticed. Plus the fact that the artwork is recycled, the interest factor is zero

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
KimchDVD confirm to release KE 33,34
MAN IN BLACK 1 2
KIMCHIDVD FACEBOOK ORIGINAL MESSAGE

International Customers

We notify that " Men In Black " (Kimchidvd Exclusive No. 33) and Men In Black II (Kimchidvd Exclusive No. 34) Steelbook Lenticular Limited Edition will be released at 19th of April. 2016.

They will be sold into the Domestic and Overseas at the same time..

* The pre order Date : 2016-03-31 14:00 (Korea Time)
* Release Date : 2016-04-19

* The First price and Print Run:

Total Print Run : 2,000 copies for each
One Click (MIB and MIB II) : USD69.50 (400 Copies Same Numbered Cards)
Men In Black : USD 34.99 (1,600 Copies Numbered Card)
Men In Black II : USD34.99 (1,600 Copies Numbered Card)
Limited Qty per order : 2copies
The Combined shipping is not allowed...