Men In Black III (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

Got mine this morning, the front and back are nice not bad for £15

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole Men in Black thing is nagging at me, don't know whether to get this and the first 2 individually, or get the Play trilogy.

I do like the look of this i have to say.

Nice idea with the design, but the end result just hurts my eyes. Glad I didn't keep my pre-order for this one.

Received this yesterday in good condition... 1st steelbook I've had from HMV online without any damage! :oohyeah:

For UK buyers, if you don't want to risk receiving a dented copy, you can pick these up in store for the same price £15. I don't know how long this price will last though. The Warner Bros White Steelbooks are priced at £22. Crazy price structure.

Reactions: Sigill
For UK buyers, if you don't want to risk receiving a dented copy, you can pick these up in store for the same price £15. I don't know how long this price will last though. The Warner Bros White Steelbooks are priced at £22. Crazy price structure.

Thanks Blu-devil, I was wondering what price the Warner steels would be in store. Do they have them for sale already, their not officially out till Monday?

My local HMV had a bunch of them on the shelves yesterday priced at £15

My local HMV had a bunch of them on the shelves yesterday priced at £15

Thanks vurt, I was talking about the Warner steels being £22 each. I imagine they will keep this at £15 and then increase the price soon, they seem to do that a lot unfortunatly.

Reactions: vurt