Release date: October 21, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi - Zoom
Price: £29.99

12187487-2044688024674500.jpg

12187487-6034688024768178.jpg 12187487-1284688024150991.jpg

Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: poldergal
Bought this also, for £11 im sure it cant be that bad. I love the original trilogy so for the price it was a no brainer.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but Zoom currently have the 4K steel going for only £6.99 if anyone is interested. Picked it up at £9.99 and thought I had snagged a real deal, but they have reduced it even further. I checked and the zoom link above still works.

Reactions: jasong
Picked up for my daughter who is a fan and has the others, hoping it’s better than expected! :)

Reactions: Kinggoose
I didn't really get all the dislike for this one. I went in expecting something absolutely atrocious, but I turned my brain off, enjoyed some good jokes and the excellent chemistry of Hemsworth and Thompson. It's not exactly oscar worthy, but it's far from the rubbish people made it out to be. Hope you enjoy!

• Thanks
I didn't really get all the dislike for this one. I went in expecting something absolutely atrocious, but I turned my brain off, enjoyed some good jokes and the excellent chemistry of Hemsworth and Thompson. It's not exactly oscar worthy, but it's far from the rubbish people made it out to be. Hope you enjoy!
Cheers, I'm hoping that will be the case. :thumbs:

I picked this up last week as well, hard not to at that price. Good PQ/SQ disc and the film isn't garbage, just easily the weakest of the 4 MIB films.
The steel design is quite nice too, it's unfortunately a pretty cheap matte finish. Which I'd have been miffed at for £30, far less so for £7 paid :rofl:

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but Zoom currently have the 4K steel going for only £6.99 if anyone is interested. Picked it up at £9.99 and thought I had snagged a real deal, but they have reduced it even further. I checked and the zoom link above still works.
Wish I'd seen your post before now . . . checked the site today and discovered something has happened over at Zoom and there's only two steelbooks listed, no Criterion titles etc.

Wish I'd seen your post before now . . . checked the site today and discovered something has happened over at Zoom and there's only two steelbooks listed, no Criterion titles etc.
Yes the site has been sold to Patriot Films, a small UK independent distributor. Don't expect to see the same catalogue or deals as under Universal Colombia management.

Reactions: virkia