Digibook Men In Black Trilogy Blu-ray Digibook [Italy]

Oct 30, 2010
France
415oynhH3XL._SL500_AA450_.jpg

1207240118077775010136969.jpg

Here:[URL="http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B008HYKHF4/[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is the version of the MIB trilogy for me - looks like it will be similar to the style of the Spartacus TV show releases, with the discs held inside cardboard pages - excellent news! :scat:

I wonder what the xxxxx is on the cover shown, I know the Italians like their numbered editions....

This does look very nice, i will probably pick this up. Im hoping for a numbered edition!

Last edited:
Wow, this is the version of the MIB trilogy for me - looks like it will be similar to the style of the Spartacus TV show releases, with the discs held inside cardboard pages - excellent news! :scat:

I wonder what the xxxxx is on the cover shown, I know the Italians like their numbered editions....

Yes, it's true :D

I ordered this the other day. I am a sucker for the book editions like Star Wars Saga, Alien Anthology, Avatar Collectors Edition, 007, etc with the discs housed in/on the pages. I think they are really cool. There's just so much art! Couldn't pass this up especially with no Steelbook release that really appeals to me (of course if there was I would have to get both:p) hopefully it is numbered that would be icing on the cake! Plus I don't have any Italian releases in my collection yet so I'm really excited about this one:scat:

I'm starting to get a little nervous about this release after seeing the German Digibook in the alien pack and now the Mexican Digibook. Hopefully this is different since I don't care much for those. From the pics it looks like the pages in this one might be different but you never know. :ohno: I'm also hoping for a finish similar to the US slips for the first two movies instead of glossy like the other digibooks. Well I'll find out in a few days (hopefully).

I'm starting to get a little nervous about this release after seeing the German Digibook in the alien pack and now the Mexican Digibook. Hopefully this is different since I don't care much for those. From the pics it looks like the pages in this one might be different but you never know. :ohno: I'm also hoping for a finish similar to the US slips for the first two movies instead of glossy like the other digibooks. Well I'll find out in a few days (hopefully).

Yeah I didn't think much to the Mexican version. It was more of a digipack with disc holders, not really what I would call a digibook. Hopefully this version is better!

The Italian pics and info stickers shows the same presentation as the German and México so no information pages just pages as disc holders

Reactions: Sigill
I received my copy today. This edition is not numbered unfortunately. The XXXXXX on the cover mentioned in earlier posts shows as MBI123S1 on the sticker on my copy, which I take to be just the number for this version of the set. Oh well never mind. :cool:

Reactions: Sigill and bd251