Slipbox Midnight Diner (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

May 25, 2013
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

886806_533901363457616_7754116678113421117_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy Moon got it first again. I just got a shipping notice Tuesday. Now where to find an English-friendly collectible blu-ray companion to this?

Crazy Moon got it first again. I just got a shipping notice Tuesday. Now where to find an English-friendly collectible blu-ray companion to this?

Moon's from Korea that's why he has it already. :rofl: The only english subbed alternative is the Hong Kong Blu for $30.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: WKRP
I got my copy today. I was expecting the paper to be flat. It is not. It is embossed. The whole freakin' thing is embossed. Texture out the wazoo. Not just printed lines. This is a must-have for any packaging collector. Did you see those discs? Mine's not open but they are crazy creative/special. When I first saw the promo pics, I thought the cityscape was only in the lenti edition, but there it is on the case art. Even the lenti cover is in the postcards. This one has it all.

IMG_1802.JPG

IMG_1803.JPG

Booklet? Check. It just makes things that much nicer (and fatter).

IMG_1805.JPG

Last edited:
This is absolutely beautiful. I could not resist it after the seeing the pics here, even when I already had the lenticular copy. So glad that it was still available and now I have it in hand. [drool]
IMG_4937.JPG

yeah, damn no english sub. the japan studios should learn to think more broadly and licence english subs to all. they could get higher licence fees overall instead of protecting the UK distributors. let the distributors worldwide compete on packaging instead.

• Thanks
Reactions: Last Lizard