Midsommar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: September 9, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥12,980
Group buy: hosted by Aniv (USA only)

DAC3F587-E0FD-42D4-8DB6-2BA42741AF99.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The director's cut is the preferred way to watch the movie isn't it? Yet, the 4K is the only the theatrical cut.

Man this actually looks so nice. I keep missing out on all these fantastic looking editions.

Why is everything Midsommar related so god damn expensive

Because it´s god damn great movie :cigar::D

But I agree, paradoxically the cheapest are the actual UK and DE Steelbooks. I wasnt interested first, but since it got so rare and it also grown on me big time, Im after the German Mediabook and French Digipack now as well, beauties.

For now I have only German Steelbook (quite like this weird art) and it´s spot gloss, it´s nice steel. The UK one is crap for me, dont like it a bit. This Japanese one will be mine too :hungry: , the booklet looks incredible....

Reactions: Flloydo
Because it´s god damn great movie :cigar::D

But I agree, paradoxically the cheapest are the actual UK and DE Steelbooks. I wasnt interested first, but since it got so rare and it also grown on me big time, Im after the German Mediabook and French Digipack now as well, beauties.

For now I have only German Steelbook (quite like this weird art) and it´s spot gloss, it´s nice steel. The UK one is crap for me, dont like it a bit. This Japanese one will be mine too :hungry: , the booklet looks incredible....

My favourite film from last year.

wait, what U.K. and German steelbooks? You lost me. This is the only steel I’ve seen for it

The ones I wish I could afford are the recent US version from A24, the Korean Artcrafts and this. French & German digipacks are nice too but I just own the standard U.K. blu ray and I don’t collect digipacks either

if I could afford it would of gone nuts on this film so maybe it’s a good thing I couldn’t

wait, what U.K. and German steelbooks? You lost me. This is the only steel I’ve seen for it

The ones I wish I could afford are the recent US version from A24, the Korean Artcrafts and this. French digipack is nice too but I just own the standard U.K. blu ray.

if I could afford it would of gone nuts on this film so maybe it’s a good thing I couldn’t

Oh s*it lol my bad :facepalm: I mistaken with Hereditary, moron :LOL: sorry for confusion :)

• Haha

The ones I wish I could afford are the recent US version from A24, the Korean Artcrafts and this. French & German digipacks are nice too but I just own the standard U.K. blu ray and I don’t collect digipacks either

Hmm these A24 are weird, too big, what kind of format is this lol, its even bigger than G1 xD and it really is expensive geez, but the Korean one is a beauty yeah, gonna look after this too :D

Oh s*it lol my bad :facepalm: I mistaken with Hereditary, moron :LOL: sorry for confusion :)

I was going to say. That proper confused me for a second. I love the U.K. hereditary steel. It’s so well done. I can’t remember what the German steel looks like but the U.K. one is quite unique with the art, spot gloss, debossing and smooth matte plus it has a hidden spot gloss message. Still can’t work out which film I prefer out of the 2. Such unique films

Reactions: Hereticz
Hmm these A24 are weird, too big, what kind of format is this lol, its even bigger than G1 xD and it really is expensive geez, but the Korean one is a beauty yeah, gonna look after this too :D

Yeah it is massive. Wasn’t expecting it to be that size. It’s like a giant book. But cool tho. And the images used are perfect. It features all The illustrated art from the film. Where I’ve only seen the other editions use some of the art that A24 edition seems to utilise it all

I might try to get the Korean one at some point. Knowing my luck it’s sold out

Reactions: Hereticz