1593537514611.png

VuPRnLbY.jpeg
20200617_A24_3670gray_square.jpg
midsommar_spreads1_Square-01.jpg
midsommar_spreads3_Square-02.jpg
midsommar_spreads7_Square-03.jpg
20200624_A24_4320gray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had a quick look to see what shipping would cost and it comes to a total $64.09 (mental) and shipping Alone is $19.09, but it says passport priority duties paid: 8-14 business days. I’ve never seen that before, does that mean it includes import/ custom charges or something?

I just had a quick look to see what shipping would cost and it comes to a total $64.09 (mental) and shipping Alone is $19.09, but it says passport priority duties paid: 8-14 business days. I’ve never seen that before, does that mean it includes import/ custom charges or something?
it was 67,61$ to germany and 9$ out of the 23$ shipping were VAT iirc.. so yes, id expect the VAT to be prepaid

Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks for that Maksym.
You can right click on the page, and select View Page Source, which will take you to another page with a lot of codes. Currently, here are the quantities:
Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 3.00.55 PM.png

If that’s seriously the print run then hopefully I can pick this up in a few months.
They managed to sell quite a few in a couple hours, so maybe buy one soon if you really want it. Check out the screenshot above.

You're more than likely to get hit with custom duties I imagine.

You can right click on the page, and select View Page Source, which will take you to another page with a lot of codes. Currently, here are the quantities:
View attachment 491462

They managed to sell quite a few in a couple hours, so maybe buy one soon if you really want it. Check out the screenshot above.

I simply can’t afford it at the moment. I’m selling a few things so maybe in a weeks time but can’t just yet. I have a feeling this initial mad rush has been and gone for this now. Those numbers are pretty big. That don’t bother me but it gives me hope it could stay in stock a bit

You're more than likely to get hit with custom duties I imagine.

Ah fair enough. Thought shipping part cancelled it out. £48.55 with possible customs is pricey atm but maybe Soon

I simply can’t afford it at the moment. I’m selling a few things so maybe in a weeks time but can’t just yet. I have a feeling this initial mad rush has been and gone for this now. Those numbers are pretty big. That don’t bother me but it gives me hope it could stay in stock a bit

Ah fair enough. Thought shipping part cancelled it out. £48.55 with possible customs is pricey atm but maybe Soon
as far as i understood the process they do the customs handling for you and youre prepaying 9,46$ VAT

Reactions: Flloydo
22K LOL. Somebody got greedy.
Good luck selling those out by 2022.
People who wanted it the most already paid $200 for the copy...
Surprisingly, it could sell out this month. According to the info in this forum, they appear to have sold 4 thousand copies in the first few hours of restock. I guess a lot of people must of requested a restock. That might be the reason they printed 11k copies of each.

If you want this item, you better buy it while you still can, unless you don't mind overpaying on eBay.

I had a reply back from A24 saying that all their international orders have the customs and import fees included with that shipping price.

Good to know

I like this, you prepay everything and then no hustle with the customs and no surprises. bloody UPS charges here 25eur just for their services + VAT on whatever amount with shipping is there. on the other hand sometimes it can slip through customs. rarely these day tbh.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Thats still a lot of copies to sell out even if they are going, but clearly that's what they think is right and I've happily picked myself up the 4k and another screenplay book while I was there (even if I do prefer theatrical over extended :p )

Well this is frustrating. I haven’t even unsealed it yet but have had the BD version since it was released, as I missed out on the 4K, but now there’s tons!

I doubt they would entertain an exchange or return now