VuPRnLbY.jpeg
20200617_A24_3670gray_square.jpg
midsommar_spreads1_Square-01.jpg
midsommar_spreads3_Square-02.jpg
midsommar_spreads7_Square-03.jpg
20200624_A24_4320gray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol yeah, price put me off too.

It’s so nice though. But I really can’t afford it at the moment. Plus I already own the BD so if I buy it again I’d prefer 4K

Anyone know if the 4K and and standard editions were the same price then? Price still shows the same when you select 4K but I wasn’t sure if it’s because that’s out of stock

Reactions: Noodles
It’s so nice though. But I really can’t afford it at the moment. Plus I already own the BD so if I buy it again I’d prefer 4K

Anyone know if the 4K and and standard editions were the same price then? Price still shows the same when you select 4K but I wasn’t sure if it’s because that’s out of stock

I switched between the 2 versions as soon as I heard about this & price never changed, I think it was flat $45 for both.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jasong and Flloydo
I switched between the 2 versions as soon as I heard about this & price never changed, I think it was flat $45 for both.

Interesting. Would of thought the 4K would be more.
Good news for the 4K’ers I suppose

Yeah I was glad that the price didn't spike up any more cos I was ordering the 4K. Don't feel great about the $20 shipping but I couldn't pass up on this.

I know this will be the edition I regret the most but I just can’t afford it at the moment but if I was good for it I would of jumped Straight on it so I don’t blame you. It looks perfect and it looks like the 69 pages will be jammed packed with the amazing art and tapestries from the film. All the other editions have only had a few pieces or none

Anyone else who ordered this not have it shipped yet? The site & my confirmation email says it will ship by July 20th but no movement on it at all.

Anyone else who ordered this not have it shipped yet? The site & my confirmation email says it will ship by July 20th but no movement on it at all.
No movement yet, but as 20th today, I would hope soon, says they will email prior to shipping.

Just in 21st July:
“This item was expected to be shipped out yesterday, but due to the high volume of orders, we're experiencing some delays. We expect your order to ship shortly, and you will receive an email with tracking information once your order is shipped. We apologize for the delay, and please let us know if we can help with anything else in the meantime!”

@Strangerbyday

Reactions: Strangerbyday
Has anybody else had theirs shipped yet? Its been 7 days and I haven't seen one email from them saying its going to be delayed or anything.
I received the tracking number last week, however USPS hasn’t received the package from them yet.

Has anybody else had theirs shipped yet? Its been 7 days and I haven't seen one email from them saying its going to be delayed or anything.
Just got the email tonight. Back log but they say they are getting through them.

Looks great. Hard to concentrate on the video with the film playing in the background, cool effect but found myself watching the film! :thumbs:
Apparently it's very large/high.
The disc is also literally just the movie. It just starts playing, no extras or normal cut on it.

• Wow
Reactions: jasong
Apparently it's very large/high.
The disc is also literally just the movie. It just starts playing, no extras or normal cut on it.
Wow, radical! Mine is on its way.

Enjoy it!
Kind of gutted I didn't go for it but the shipping costs made it a killer...

I'm still hoping they do an Uncut Gems release, or somebody does...
Cheers, yes it was a bit strong. One of a few films I’d pay it for.
Uncut Gems is excellent. I would think after the demand for this A24 will do more similar films.

Just got mine. Its beautiful. :offtopic:I actually gasped when I opened the package lol Not as visually ornate as the Japanese edition but I love that it feels like a coffee book. Its taller than it is wide.

Last edited:
Reactions: MM3 and jasong