paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 9, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi - Zoom
Price: £27.99 (Amazon & HMV) - £29.99 (Zavvi) - £30 (Zoom)

81ACH7zXU0L._SY679_.jpg 91Tz4mFABYL._SX522_.jpg

81KduWOTR-L._AC_SY445_.jpg

/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: poldergal
1.99 for uk delivery well they can pook that up there arse, zavvi have got tight so just ordered from amazon with free delivery instead :D

basil :thumbs:

1.99 for uk delivery well they can pook that up there arse, zavvi have got tight so just ordered from amazon with free delivery instead :D

basil :thumbs:
And less hassle if you get a dented one , Amazon are brilliant I ordered the X-men Dark Phoenix 4k reduced to £20 it arrived this morning with slight dent in front.
Contacted them and believe it or not they sent another straight out this morning for delivery before 10pm tonight with Prime and they told me to keep the other free of charge.
Zavvi no longer gets my orders unless there is no other option period.

Reactions: spookz and Basil
I like both artworks separately, but together they really clash IMO. I also hate that there's no title on the fronts, especially the steelbook... I mean, there's even a perfect blank spot for it along the bottom!

Reactions: goufcustom
Where is the outrage over the spine title not being centered? ;) That is, if this is the final art. Still shows TBC on Zavvi.

Yes but it depends on what you like, I quite enjoy these types of war movies but it doesn’t make them good.

To be fair most war movies based on actual events are usually far removed from the realities of the original event. Pearl Harbor and U751 are good examples. But this has been going on for decades. The most infamous example being Objective Burma 1945. Some movies you have to take with a pinch of salt and just switch off the brain cells for a few hours.

Reactions: Edwin Carroll
The CGI is good and acting is still fine. But it's kind of biased.
It's like another ID4 remade 25 years later.
Roland just substituted the aliens with Japanese army.

Reactions: Edwin Carroll
The CGI is good and acting is still fine. But it's kind of biased.
It's like another ID4 remade 25 years later.
Roland just substituted the aliens with Japanese army.
What you mean the Battle of Midway didn't involve downloading a killer virus! (no coronavirus jokes please!) I'm shocked...

Last edited by a moderator: