MINION MADNESS !!!

thought i would take a picture of my minions in anticipation of the second despicable me. As you can probably tell, i :drool: minions and the despicable movie

all my minions:
1040.jpeg

despicable me blu ray (target edition)
1046.jpeg

despicable me blu ray (slipcover)
1047.jpeg

jorge, dave and stewart ( each 8 inchs)
1050.jpeg

giggling stewart (bestbuy exclusive) (9 in)
1052.jpeg

dave (LA fair) (13 in)
1053.jpeg

stewart (LA fair) ( 4 foot minion !)
1056.jpeg

stewart (LA fair) (3 foot minion !)
1057.jpeg

comparison between the 4 foot and 3 foot giant minions !
1036.jpeg

vampire stewart (bestbuy) (4 in)
1054.jpeg

talking dave (move-able arms, heads and eyes w/ 55 sayings !)
1055.jpeg

despicable me steelbook (amazon.de)
minion.jpeg

despicable me 3d glasses (bestbuy)
1059.jpeg

1061.jpeg

1063.jpeg

stewart w/ cupcake (santa monica pier)
1100.jpeg

despicable me 2 (3d glasses given at the showing) (glasses are yellow with minions on the side)
1103.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah that was the wife sending me the pic letting me know she got them all in one visit lol the old lady at the drive thru hooked her up. One is missing from the pic cuz I had gotten one the day before so she went and wanted to out due me lol yo how much was the watch? I wonder where I can find it in my area? Off to Wally World lol

Yeah that was the wife sending me the pic letting me know she got them all in one visit lol the old lady at the drive thru hooked her up. One is missing from the pic cuz I had gotten one the day before so she went and wanted to out due me lol yo how much was the watch? I wonder where I can find it in my area? Off to Wally World lol

very nice ! congrats on the pickup. We got a few more from mcdonalds yesterday too so now were just missing 2, 7 and 8.

The watch we picked up for $15. Im sure since your out in florida you'll be able to pick it up from universal

***edit*** if you could find me a spare 2,7 and 8. Ill pay cost price, shipping and give you a tip for the trouble. Please let me know

Where are they numbered? Cuz I just looked them over and can't find a number. On the bag then? I just ripped them open and threw them away lol yeah I'm no where near Universal so if you can pick me up the watch then we'll be even.

Where are they numbered? Cuz I just looked them over and can't find a number. On the bag then? I just ripped them open and threw them away lol yeah I'm no where near Universal so if you can pick me up the watch then we'll be even.

:hilarious: ya their labeled on the bag... If you can source those for me we'll make some arrangements/agreement on a trade. Either way, ill pick you up a watch whether at cost or trade ;)

thanks for the pick up !

lol, ya they are going quick. I found all of them except for 8 now (i dont think 8 have been released over here yet though)

also remember that i believe the banana one and the minion with the blue blaster are USA exclusives

ill take another number 2 ;)
ill take WHATEVER you can find !
im planning on having two sets. One opened and one sealed. See what you can source for me, because im constantly checking in with micky d's (got two within 5 blocks by where i live and three within a couple miles of where i work)
So ya buddy, just let me know !

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

ill try to get to universal city walk soon for your watch (got to plan it out because they charge $15 for parking EEK! )

Hey dude were you able to get any of the ones they have at Target yet? I only got one thinking I'll buy them after the movie leaves the theatre and they'll be $1 instead of $2.50. Boy was I wrong. They were sold out the next day lol

Hey dude were you able to get any of the ones they have at Target yet? I only got one thinking I'll buy them after the movie leaves the theatre and they'll be $1 instead of $2.50. Boy was I wrong. They were sold out the next day lol

ya the pic i posted with my thor helmet in the steelbook section has one of my minions i got from target
hes the one on one leg kicking :scat: (ill post a pic here later)

i dont have to much interest in the others so never bother picking up more lol

but they get 1-2 shipments a week (depending on how fast they sell). keep checking, you'll find them ;)

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

dude i just noticed on your pic up above in your car, your missing minion number 2 !!!

Yeah I had gotten #2 the day before and my wife went and got the rest. I got a few more, I'll let ya know what's #'s later tonight. Wow $60? Way out of my league. I pray they drop in price.

Yeah I had gotten #2 the day before and my wife went and got the rest. I got a few more, I'll let ya know what's #'s later tonight. Wow $60? Way out of my league. I pray they drop in price.

right now its $10 off, after tax i got it for $54 and change. Super good price for honestly the only minion that will ever come close to being the real thing. I had my doubts too about the price, but when you see the item in hand its simply EEK!

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

shop runner offers a free trial of 30-days to get free shipping from toys r us site... Help a lot since shipping is $9

Reactions: ash333