Minions (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #86) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: November 1, 2017
Purchase link: Standard - FAC (Not Live)
Price: 699 CZK - (Standard) - 999 CZK - (FAC)

Confirmed Debossed release
ZA1tphk.jpg

12435739_1249775938372291_720684287_n.jpg[ /SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 237009

I was so tired of waiting for Film Arena to release a steelbook of the Minions movie, I made myself a minion kettle instead. So I can keep brewing tea until it's released...

...at least they don't set up GB's without showing the final product. I don't mind waiting, so cool releases coming out all the time...and I have limited cash.

View attachment 237009

I was so tired of waiting for Film Arena to release a steelbook of the Minions movie, I made myself a minion kettle instead. So I can keep brewing tea until it's released...
But it has been well over a year since it was announced!
Welcome to the wonderful world of steelbook collecting! :LOL:

For me personally, I don't mind the wait as there are so many other releases on the horizon I'm happy to wait it out for Minions. I can appreciate though, if you're a keen "Minionist" (and judging by your kettle, you are :hilarious: ) and eagerly been awaiting this title for some time, it can feel a bit of a drag... :meh::sleep:

But chin up :smug: and before you know it, @luke98 may be along with an update for you :p;)

Reactions: luke98 and harry
But it has been well over a year since it was announced!

People complain to much about how long it can take to make titles after they are announced or if a title eventually gets cancelled. This wasn't some horrible rant or complaint by Gadget but hit on a subject that is annoying. It used to be Blufans that got a ridiculous amount of grief when certain titles took longer to get finished than anticipated, now FA seems to be getting it as well. Most collectors want any information about future titles they can get, even just the fact it is being made and sometimes a year, month, week, day estimate that the company thinks it will be finished but then why get angry when some titles takes longer to produce than was expected when your original information most times was given before the SB was even close to being finished or even started, would you really expect that date to be firm, sometimes they give what I would call a firm date but things happen. Would people rather not hear about any Steelbooks until they are completely finished? I'm guessing for most collectors that answer would be a very loud NO! Last, we have so many more Steelbooks to choose from than just 6,12, 18 months ago its ridiculous. The amount of complaining on this subject is just silly. Be happy :happy: how much this hobby has grown, if Steelbooks came out any faster I would need to put an addition on my house to store them and my gal is already pissed off about packages at our door constantly :angry:

I don't have 'so many more steelbooks to choose from', because I'm simply not interested in most of them. There is that Dredd release that's also taking forever to reach release, but I won't go there.

This was announced at the beginning of last year, months before the film had even been released theatrically. I don't think it's unfair to have assumed that this would be ready for release at the same time as the other steelbooks , around the time of the general blu ray / dvd release, towards the end of last year.

Perhaps the question to ask is, why is it they can get so many other titles out on time, but this one is and has been ignored for ages?

Reactions: Basil
I don't have 'so many more steelbooks to choose from', because I'm simply not interested in most of them. There is that Dredd release that's also taking forever to reach release, but I won't go there.

This was announced at the beginning of last year, months before the film had even been released theatrically. I don't think it's unfair to have assumed that this would be ready for release at the same time as the other steelbooks , around the time of the general blu ray / dvd release, towards the end of last year.

Perhaps the question to ask is, why is it they can get so many other titles out on time, but this one is and has been ignored for ages?

I do not know if they have been ignoring it. maybe some hassle with studio(s). or something. you can always try to contact them and ask.

same with unbroken, if there not going to do them. really be better off cancelling them and put everyone out of there misery.
and america had unbroken shortly afterwards.
by the time they do these IF they do they will be on the telly for free!
people lose interest in spending on films after a certain amount of time.

minions for me will not bother with now has been too long tbh.

basil :thumbs:

same with unbroken, if there not going to do them. really be better off cancelling them and put everyone out of there misery.
and america had unbroken shortly afterwards.
by the time they do these IF they do they will be on the telly for free!
people lose interest in spending on films after a certain amount of time.

minions for me will not bother with now has been too long tbh.

basil :thumbs:

truly disagree. true fans do not. (those who are just after goodies and shiny steels, may lose interest) I just ordered "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" blu-ray yesterday. the movie is from year 1966. seen it on tv, but still looking forward having it on blu-ray.