Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Red Edition) [UK]

Jan 31, 2014
Release date: November 6, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

7132qtpkeiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71S1rt1-ClL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71DJ3pFsStL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91FcfSDiNjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kavale
I. Actually really like both. But a matching one for the 6 we just got would have been nice yah know. I know some people don't like them, but I kinda do and the brushed metal with spot gloss I actually like. Now I need to decide which of or both of these.
Do not like the red one at all, or the recent wave. Their design is okay, but I knew there wouldn't be matching one for 7 and I bloody hate brushed bare metal. The bike jump one is fine, too zoomed out, but best of the 2 and will go ok with my steel for 6

Reactions: bradipolpo
Ohhh I think both look great. But think I prefer the red one.

Both are a hell of a lot better than that recent wave artwork that’s for sure.

Do not like the red one at all, or the recent wave. Their design is okay, but I knew there wouldn't be matching one for 7 and I bloody hate brushed bare metal. The bike jump one is fine, too zoomed out, but best of the 2 and will go ok with my steel for 6
I was worried about 7 matching them. But I only had the 6 movie box set and wanted a set of steels. So I don't feel too bad about getting them.

Ohhh I think both look great. But think I prefer the red one.

Both are a hell of a lot better than that recent wave artwork that’s for sure.
It’s a shame Disney wouldn’t look at the steelbooks released by Paramount. How they can put the title on and do different versions for international markets when Disney can’t be bothered

Reactions: Flloydo