The Netherlands
Release date: December 3, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-379170.jpeg

02-379170.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is an unboxing video of both editions. Thanks to inakio for this video.

WTF
The video is nearly 5 minutes long and the actual steelbook "unboxing" lasts barely 40 seconds.

Why the frickin hell do youtubers waffle on about the frickin movie for the majority of the time during a "unboxing" video.

I want to see details about the actual steelbook and not a movie review.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

WTF
The video is nearly 5 minutes long and the actual steelbook "unboxing" lasts barely 40 seconds.

Why the frickin hell do youtubers waffle on about the frickin movie for the majority of the time during a "unboxing" video.

I want to see details about the actual steelbook and not a movie review.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Wow talk about spoilers! I didn't want to know what the discs looked like. As far as the movie review goes...I didn't understand a word.

I’m a bit gutted they didn’t put Henry Cavills moustache on the back of the case lol.... the DC killer upper lip cookie duster was impressive and caused quite a stir with justice league cgi.

Not the best steel in the world, I do like the front though as it’s simplistic, great film best one since the first in my opinion.