The Netherlands
Release date: December 3, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-379170.jpeg

02-379170.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Use to be an avid user on HDN. Stopped collecting steelbook for a year or two. Now,after seeing films like infinity war,fallout & showman. I want those premium editions. Is there going to be a FAC edition for Mi6

Any news on 3d yet....... This was great at the Imax in 3d. Got a feeling it will be after Christmas so as to make you buy both!!!

I don't think so, at least not yet. A few people have expressed their disappointment on the "other site", but I think it's a good idea to at least send Paramount a tweet directly to let them know you want the 3D version (I'm going to do the same).

Reactions: spookz
Use to be an avid user on HDN. Stopped collecting steelbook for a year or two. Now,after seeing films like infinity war,fallout & showman. I want those premium editions. Is there going to be a FAC edition for Mi6
I was exactly the same. Nice to have money left at the end of the month as opposed to month left at the end of the money.
Only premiums and top tiers for me from now on. Need to get rid of the 500+ Steelbooks I no longer need.

Front a mix of part bare metal artwork on a gloss white background . . . reverse effect on the back with bare metal forming part of the background . . . unusual to say the least and quite like the front in particular . . . back uses a decent image but w/ little connecting the two covers except for the 'copters on both ...

Pics of the Aussie edition/what the UK edition will look like (courtesy Steelbookpro):-
1542836702816.png
1542836780427.png

Insides - Tom Cruise, not to be outdone by Dwayne Johnson (SKYSCRAPER), is doing his own version of the 'impossible jump'
1542837199512.png

1542837161701.png

I went and cancelled this last night, decided I like the skydive image better so I’m tempted to grab the Amazon Spain 4K Edition for that version but awaiting to see some in hand pics first.

I thought this was one of the best films released this year and I bloody loved it so I need it in my collection and to complete my set.

C106C5EC-DCD1-4D6F-B933-00CB857AB329.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k