Mission: Impossible - Fallout (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Jul 25, 2017
USA
Release date: December 5, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - BD
Price: €29.99 (4K) - €22.99 (BD)

Miion-Impoible-Fallout-Steelbook-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg
Miion-Impoible-Fallout-Steelbook-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Blu-ray.jpg

Like the artwork! Very nice !

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the artwork! Very nice !
You do? It's way too photoshopped. I'll explain why if it's not immediately obvious, it's an image that is completely atypical of a HALO/HAHO jump. The amount of cloud coverage shown would not be normal at all.

You do? It's way too photoshopped. I'll explain why if it's not immediately obvious, it's an image that is completely atypical of a HALO/HAHO jump. The amount of cloud coverage shown would not be normal at all.
And it's at an entirely different moment of the day, wasn't the jump in the movie at dusk?
If they're going with shots that aren't in the movie, then let us have a nice pose during the bathroom fight!

And it's at an entirely different moment of the day, wasn't the jump in the movie at dusk?
I'm not sure, it might be, I haven't watched it yet :shy: But that shot on the front cover makes little sense, that I do know.
If they're going with shots that aren't in the movie, then let us have a nice pose during the bathroom fight!
That sounds epic :shipped:

Confirmed FALLOUT (or should it be "Leap Out") artwork for France (WWA? TBC) which I guess kind of sits well w/ the WWA ROGUE NATION steelbook:-
1538069092781.png
1538069226144.png
/
1538070338799.png

Embossed Tom Cruise and title should be a definite move by the steelbook designers

Reactions: magnetic1
I'd be inclined to say the best MI: FALLOUT steelbook so far w/ decent action artwork and a gloss finish .. . title looks inelegant but apart from that :thumbs: . . . daredevil artwork also fitting nicely w/ ROGUE NATION:-
1543705327786.png

Pics courtesy Steelbookpro:-
1543698664757.png
1543698744824.png

1543698779031.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, does any one know what there packing is like if I order this to the UK, much prefer this to the UK version and cannot seem to find a GB for this ?
Cheers

Well after waiting 7 days for the Spanish 4K version to arrived in a bloody cardboard mailer and some spine damage.

So while waiting for a email reply from them I decided to order this one from Fnac in the early hours of Wednesday morning and WOW it turned up today in perfect condition, Now that is some quick postage from Fnac.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I know this in an old thread, but I have a question concerning a possible difference between the French and the German Fallout steelbook: Does the French steelbook have a different finish than the German?
The German has a glossy finish over a metallic grounding - as can be seen here: Mission: Impossible - Fallout (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]
The (few) pictures above suggest a glossy finish over a zero/non-metallic grounding.