Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

tristar6

Plain Archive Addicted
Premium Supporter
Jan 10, 2013
Germany
Release date: December 17, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €24.99

81MvsShzM9L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully the rating label is printed on. Nothing I hate more than taking a Steelbook out and having to look at the disc to see the movie's rating. ;)

Unless that was irony, I think it's fitting to post it again...

tumblr_inline_mm4ne3H0jB1qimd9m.gif

You want them to have printed logos on the steelbook? Those big German squares in the bottom corner? We're not in 2010, so they're very rarely printed now, thankfully :D.

But do you really abide by these non-sensical censorship systems? A FSK18 film in Germany could bear the "15" logo in the UK and a "déconseillé aux moins de 12 ans" mention in France, that happened, I remember writing a bit about that a while ago, with examples proving that those ratings systems are literally pointless. They make no sense, and vary greatly from country to country.

EDIT: Went to Box-office mojo, searched for R-rated films in the US, picked the top one, here's the classification in three different countries:

1.png
2.png
3.png

So now, do you need to be 12, 16 or 18 to watch Passion of the Christ? Who cares :D.

Last edited:
Unless that was irony, I think it's fitting to post it again...

tumblr_inline_mm4ne3H0jB1qimd9m.gif

You want them to have printed logos on the steelbook? Those big German squares in the bottom corner? We're not in 2010, so they're very rare now, thankfully :D.

But do you really abide by that non-sensical censor systems? A FSK18 film in Germany could bear the "15" logo in the UK and a "déconseillé aux moins de 12 ans" mention in France, that happened, I remember writing a bit about that a while ago, with examples proving that those ratings systems are literally pointless. They make no sense, and vary greatly from country to country.

EDIT: Went to Box-office mojo, searched for R-rated films in the US, picked the top one, here's the classification in three different countries:

View attachment 196330 View attachment 196331 View attachment 196332

So now, do you need to be 12, 16 or 18 to watch Passion of the Christ? Who cares :D.

This german law from 2003 is parted in 50 sections and outdated. Critized over years by every involved party. On October 10th the prime ministers agreed for a new structure of the law. The sticker will stay I guess but some things will change for positive. german source: http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meld...en-Jugendmedienschutz-verbessern-2841334.html

• Informative
Reactions: jailbird_joey
Didn't realise that the release was so far out for this! I have ordered it as I prefer the art to everywhere else, but will cancel if it doesn't drop in price.

Does anyone know if the bonus content on the additional disc would likely be in English? This sounds like a better option to the Zavvi version, but not if I need the English subtitles on. Thanks.

Description says1 if you scroll down?? That'll need clarifying for me
The description is probably just copied from the info available for the regular steelbook. What you can see in the artwork is more reliable than the info for now. Check back 1-2 weeks before actual release date, the it should be updated. But as of now, this does include a bonus disc. :thumbs:

Reactions: spookz