Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 7th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

11154678-1054337823064923.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the fiasco with The Entertainment Store and their exclusive ANCHORMAN 2 it's not surprising they are keeping their heads down. . .

'Terminator Genesis' @ GBP 25 - 2 discs including 3D - 4,000 limited
'Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation @ GBP 23 - 1 disc - 4,000 limited
Hmmm!
One is either too expensive or the other is too cheap.

Check out the sleek minimalistic poster set designed in honour of the stunts in all 5 films (by Alex Billington) on FirstShowing.net - source IMP Awards.
These would look great as steelbook front art IMO although they would simply HAVE to give us a new steelbook for each to make a matching set :drowning:

Last edited:
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Regarding the fiasco with The Entertainment Store and their exclusive ANCHORMAN 2 it's not surprising they are keeping their heads down. . .

'Terminator Genesis' @ GBP 25 - 2 discs including 3D - 4,000 limited
'Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation @ GBP 23 - 1 disc - 4,000 limited
Hmmm!
One is either too expensive or the other is too cheap.

Check out the sleek minimalistic poster set designed in honour of the stunts in all 5 films (by Alex Billington) on FirstShowing.net - source IMP Awards.
These would look great as steelbook front art IMO although they would simply HAVE to give us a new steelbook for each to make a matching set :drowning:
Both too expensive IMO.......Jurassic World 3D hmv £19.99, Rogue Nation £23, says it all really.

Will order this but I will wait and see what else is released as £22.99 compared to the £10.99 Play.com Steelbooks is a little on the tough side

Reactions: Norwichlad
You didn't like the last one (Ghost Protocol) mate? I thought it was really entertaining and is possibly my favourite MI film. Glad to hear the new one is good!

I enjoyed it, but didn't like the fact it had gone from deadly serious "first film" to very light hearted with too many jokes "GP" the silliness has been reduced again on this one. I though GP was the weakest of all the films.

Jesus. At this point I'm surprised Zavvi hasn't announced a Suicide Squad steelbook yet. We only have 12 months until the movie comes out in theaters Zavvi, you better hurry up and get an announcement in!

Reactions: schrute farms
4,000 seems like a big enough print run to let this one sit - to be honest though I dunno if I would buy it at £15. looking forward to seeing it though - in my opinion they get less bad with each sequel.

You didn't like the last one (Ghost Protocol) mate? I thought it was really entertaining and is possibly my favourite MI film. Glad to hear the new one is good!
It's definitely my favourite of the 4 movies.. then 3 .. then 1.. I guess I'll have to pick 2 next hehe. . They werey favourite in that order when I watched them all again recentry in preparation for this new one.

Will definitely be ordering tomorrow:joy:

I enjoyed it, but didn't like the fact it had gone from deadly serious "first film" to very light hearted with too many jokes "GP" the silliness has been reduced again on this one. I though GP was the weakest of all the films.
I understand what you mean, but I think that's actually part of why I enjoyed it more than the others... it made it more fun IMO. I loved the first film back in the day, but most of it bores me now lol.

It's definitely my favourite of the 4 movies.. then 3 .. then 1.. I guess I'll have to pick 2 next hehe. . They werey favourite in that order when I watched them all again recentry in preparation for this new one.

Will definitely be ordering tomorrow:joy:
That's the exact same order I'd rank them in. :thumbs:

I understand what you mean, but I think that's actually part of why I enjoyed it more than the others... it made it more fun IMO. I loved the first film back in the day, but most of it bores me now lol.

That's the exact same order I'd rank them in. :thumbs:
I prefer one which to me is light-years better than the rest, but then it was directed by a Movie God. Followed by 3 then 2. Love Woo and worship many of his films but it was Woo lite. Glad the new one is far more gritty and while funny isn't as joke laden as that silly last one. It's basically Jack Reacher with more action.

Would look great if the plane, Tom and the title were embossed!!

I was going to say the complete opposite...

Ill preorder but if the plan hanging scene is the final artwork (em/debossing or not) then ill cancel.

I just dont like it when they scenes from the film as the cover art work... Inside artwork yes... Outside artwork no! (Esepcially if its the same artwork for the standard bluray release).

Steelbooks should be special :naughty: