Length from top to the bottom of the handle : 43cm
Hammer Head : 21.8cm x 13.3cm

Wrist Strap at the end of the Handle
Made by ABS and premium leather
Great for cosplay and costume
Net weight is around 1.5kg
NOTE: IT IS NOT A TOY

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for those images. It looks pretty cool. I hope we hear more very soon, since we're getting to the end of July.

One thing that confuses me a bit and maybe Im seeing things but the images were uploaded by some member using the name " Hottoys Asia" but does not appear to be a "official" Hot toys account. But if you look at the images at I uploaded and look closely it says "Hot Toys" with the logo in the bottom corner. Now could just be a mock up box but its a bit confusing as hell to me.

All I know is the just need to release the Damn stand and then move on with the wolverine claws next.

@Xavier
Don't be fooled. This is NOT Hot Toys. The only reason why you see the HT logo is that it's on the box next to it that is for their brand new HT Thor The Dark World figure.

• Informative
Reactions: Xavier
For those of you with more experience with these kinds of items, is it pretty common to have incomplete information this late in a product's release cycle? Ordinarily, I would have expected to know the price, release date, and purchase locations by now. I know none of that, at this point, and as I said in an earlier post, their Facebook page is not giving away much.

Thanks! I'm just looking to set my expectations correctly.

@Scott7
Normally... no... not normal.

But since here we are dealing with a really small custom company, this is normal. They don't have all the ressources ($$$, distributor, language barriers also) as per the big company. BUT we do know they can deliver. The proof... the hammer that stands 3 feet from me at the moment :p

Reactions: Scott7
Thanks Marc. I have the hammer too, and it's very cool. That's probably a driver of my enthusiasm for the stand.

@Scott7
Normally... no... not normal.

But since here we are dealing with a really small custom company, this is normal. They don't have all the ressources ($$$, distributor, language barriers also) as per the big company. BUT we do know they can deliver. The proof... the hammer that stands 3 feet from me at the moment :p

I received a similar email too. I replied saying I want it but they haven't got back to me yet. I hope the stand is not sold out already.

Im sure they will get back to you soon. If I recall when I ordered the hammer through email from them it took a day or two.

@Drum I had hoped the stand would be a little less as well.

Guys,
I received the first email at 05:21, I replied at 07:30, got the invoice via Paypal at 08:19, paid at 08:29 and received confirmation of my special request for customs (mark as TOYS and NOT HAMMER!) 12:24 (all my time).

You need to remember time zones when you send emails across the world ;)

It all happened fairly quickly for me, too. I saw the email yeaterday morning and received the invoice late last night.

Yeah I had the email about the stand and I asked the specifics of it (in limited English I got a reply but it seemed alright) and $50 including shipping isn't too bad, considering shipping prices. I ordered it and can't wait to see it and display the hammer properly :)

They offer:
Hammer Only: US$ 108.88 + shipping
or
Hammer + Display stand : US$143.88 + shipping

So basically, that means the stand is 35$... this isn't too bad since it includes the Paypal Fees too... but still.. I'm pretty sure this base is cheap but with the plate on front, will do a better job than my tiny plastic right now :p
photo.JPG

Mine is being propped up on my candy counter with a small acrylic Steelbook stand. Functional, but not too aesthetically pleasing. This display base should resolve that issue, though my expectations aren't high for the overall quality of this. I'm expecting a piece of molded plastic with a nameplate on the front, and that's OK with me. Hopefully, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: Drum18