MLB 2010 Thread

wow. detroit got robbed of a perfect game. would have been the 3rd of the season. called a guy safe at 1st who was DEFINITELY out. would have been the 27th out of the game. unreal

Wow Galarraga go robbed of a perfect game, on a clear out. soo pissed right now. I have never been this disappointed with a tigers win

Im not even a tigers fan and i'm pissed. Its horrible. Horrible HORRIBLE. Dumb call, dumb ump, he's getting fired or its getting overturned, horrible.

Im not even a tigers fan and i'm pissed. Its horrible. Horrible HORRIBLE. Dumb call, dumb ump, he's getting fired or its getting overturned, horrible.

Detroit will take care of him. DPS is gonna work extra hard tonight. We are in top 10 most dangerous places to live in the world

OMFG....that was a horrible call....you have to give it to the pitcher if it's close....Jim Joyce screwed up...worst part is that MLB will not do the right thing and fix this.

even if the call is that iffy just give it to him. WTF

im sure jim joyce is saying that to himself 100 times over right now. if anyone feels worse than the tigers its him. the guy obviously made a mistake and he will pay for it for a long time.

if i were him, id take a 1 month vacation and burn any letters/delete all emails over that time period as well. the guy is gonna get a lot of hate

Just compare this to Roy Halladay's perfect game where it looked like Ryan Howard's last play was not an out....they still gave that to the pitcher...you have to err on that side in these scenarios....they guy F'd up...and he already admitted he F'd up...apologized but that won't bring the perfect game back. :angry:

Strasburg is tearing it up for the Nationals right now in his debut

No kidding. What a great debut by that kid. The Nationals have some excitement in their organization now. Strausburg and now they picked up Bryce Harper as their no. 1 pick. That Harper kid is unbelievable. Can't believe a kid his age could beat the cover off the ball so well against college kids (even if it was jc ball or whatever). That kid could be something special.