Moana (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection No.12) [Korea]

Nov 1, 2015
Release date: September 15, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order September 1, at 2 PM - Korea time)

Price: $46.99
(Full Slip - Lenti) - $93 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Notes: Limited to 1400 numbered copies (650 Full Slip - 750 Lenti), of which 200 One Clicks

21082250_1622027444535358_1231144793_o.jpg21124950_1622027447868691_1500014150_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Kimchi, their lenti track record speaks for itself, I'd blind buy a lenti for the Hanna Montana movie if it was made by Kimchi lol

Kimchi are my favourite but they don't always hit the spot with a lenti.
Recently (the last 12 months) they have been better though and improved, some are on par with nova and blufans

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
There were some average Lenticulars from Kimchi as well (eg. Hateful Eight). Overall they have really upped the game but sadly they are making some poor choices and if they keep doing this, they will be left a huge stockpile to clear.
I love my Hateful 8 Lenti

but its not their best.

I just assumed when the listing says "non collection version" it means they will have a exclusive collection version with full slips and lentis.

I had no doubt this wouldn't happen because of that in the title for the normal one

It's standard - every time it's said that it's turned into a exclusive

Hence why Petes dragon never got a exclusive because I'm sure it didn't say "non" In the title - which I'm still gutted about, I won't buy the zavvi steel because I can't get the PET slip with the title
Seperately :(

Decent film but I Wish it was Petes dragon over this in honesty

I just assumed when the listing says "non collection version" it means they will have a exclusive collection version with full slips and lentis.

I had no doubt this wouldn't happen because of that in the title for the normal one

It's standard - every time it's said that it's turned into a exclusive

Hence why Petes dragon never got a exclusive because I'm sure it didn't say "non" In the title - which I'm still gutted about, I won't buy the zavvi steel because I can't get the PET slip with the title
Seperately :(

Decent film but I Wish it was Petes dragon over this in honesty
try some auction site - clear slips pop up on there sometimes

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
try some auction site - clear slips pop up on there sometimes

Tried, it's impossible when it's just the standard Korean version

People put the others up because they get a one click with 3 of the same or You can find very helpful ninjas to help you but with the standard Korean version they will only get one each and they won't sell them

The guy who usually sells the standard Korean versions on the bay has like 3 or 4 and they haven't sold and IMO it's not worth £40 when I can get the steel for £12.99 from zavvi. If it was a exclusive with a lenti then a different question

Also a few years back when I was tracking some down I emailed nova and kimchi to see if I could buy some of the ones I was missing and they said no, rules with Disney is you can't buy them alone, only come with packages so there will be absolutely no hope to get one.
I do Have a saved search though on eBay just incase and I'll get a email if one does pop up - providing it's not more than say £7 > none of them are worth more than that IMO

Tried, it's impossible when it's just the standard Korean version

People put the others up because they get a one click with 3 of the same or You can find very helpful ninjas to help you but with the standard Korean version they will only get one each and they won't sell them

The guy who usually sells the standard Korean versions on the bay has like 3 or 4 and they haven't sold and IMO it's not worth £40 when I can get the steel for £12.99 from zavvi. If it was a exclusive with a lenti then a different question

Also a few years back when I was tracking some down I emailed nova and kimchi to see if I could buy some of the ones I was missing and they said no, rules with Disney is you can't buy them alone, only come with packages so there will be absolutely no hope to get one.
I do Have a saved search though on eBay just incase and I'll get a email if one does pop up - providing it's not more than say £7 > none of them are worth more than that IMO
yeah in that case with the PET slip not being sold as extras with other lenti/fullslip version its going to be tricky

good luck

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo