Mondocon ticket info

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per Mondo:

MondoCon Tickets will go on sale today at a random time on https://mondo-con.eventbrite.com
Please read below for information about the event and ticket rules:
MondoCon is a two day event September 20-21, 2014 at The Marchesa Hall and Theatre in Austin, TX. MondoCon will feature composers, directors, illustrators, painters, toy guys, legends, new talent, etc. all curated by Mondo for you!

For more information about MondoCon check out our website mondo-con.com!

Admission to MondoCon requires a wristband. You may pick up your wristband by presenting to us proof of ticket purchase for either Saturday or Sunday single day tickets, or Saturday + Sunday 2-day tickets as well as a photo i.d. matching the name on the ticket. More wristband pick up information will be announced soon.

There is a maximum of 2 tickets per person. You are not allowed to purchase 2-day tickets AND Saturday or Sunday Single Day Tickets. You must choose one or the other. Failure to abide by this policy will result in your tickets being cancelled and refunded. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Due to capacity restrictions MondoCon has a limited number of tickets available for each day. There may be a limited number of stand-by tickets available at The Marchesa Hall and Theatre on each day of the event, and will be sold based on available capacity.

All ticket sales are final and non-transferrable.

*Fantastic Fest VIP badgeholders will receive free Saturday + Sunday 2-day tickets. No additional purchase necessary.*

If Englert gets announced, I think I'm definitely making the trip. I found a pretty reasonably priced flight & hotel. Really hoping his name pops up soon.

DO IT!

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

http://mondo-con.com/blog/mark-englert-blog-post/

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

btw ..... since this con is by Highland Mall and I know my way around Austin just figured I'd inform you that Highland Mall is like their ghetto mall. So stay safe when walking around and lock your car doors etc when parked.

Reactions: blumaster
Englert officially added! YES!!!!!

going to buy my mondo con tickets and than my plane tickets next friday!

A little disappointed it isn't in downtown Austin, but I'm definitely going to eat some cab fare. Plus I was a little disappointed I didn't experience Austin, the city, when I was there for Comic Con. Going to get the fully experience in September!

Last edited: